Protecting

Soon the food arrived and they all ate as they watched Tv.They all soon went to sleep after they ate.They woke up early and got ready,they planned on eating and going out shopping.They left the hotel and walked to a nearby resturant and ate,once they were done they went shopping.As they were walking around many alpha's were staring at the omegas and their pups.The alpha's darkly growled and bared their fangs at the young alpha's who were staring at their mates,the alphas stood close to their omega's sides  as they walked.The omega's smiled when their alphas were being protective of them,they contently pushed their strollers as they walked.They went to a few stores and bought a few souvenirs,clothes,and snacks.After they finished shopping they decided to walk around and explore a bit,the pups started to get fussy so they had to stop and calm them down.They stopped at an ice cream place and sat down,the alphas all decided to get some ice cream since it was pretty hot outside.A group of young alpha's went up to the omegas and beta,they all sat at the table with them."Well what do we have here~"One of the alphas said"Looks like we have a couple of omegas.Aw you all look lonely.Why dont you all come with us and we can show you around hawaii~"another alpha said.Jin looked at them"Thanks but were not interested and we already have mates and pups as you can see."He softly spoke.One of the alpha's wrapped their arm around Jin and the others wraps their arms around Jimin,Jungkook and Hoseok"Aw come on,why dont you just ditch your mates and come with us.You can bring your pups with you~"He softly spoke.Jungkook and the others grew irritated with the alphas,the omegas put their pups in their strollers and pushed the alphas off them.The alphas growled in frustration,one of them forcefully  grabbed Jimin and tried to pull him away.Jungkook immediately got up and punched the alpha harshly in the face making them stumble back.Jimin and the others quickly grabbed their pups and ran to their alphas.The young alphas growled and ran after them,The omegas hid behind their alphas and held their pups close.The alpha's darkly growled at the alpha's who dared to touch there mates,Yoongi made sure the omegas,beta,and pups werent hurt while Namjoon and Taehyung harshly punched the alpha's in anger and yelled at them as a warning,the young alpha's whined in fear and quickly ran away.The alphas expressioned softened when they looked at their mate and pups,they pulled them into a hug and comforted them.Once they calmed down they got their ice cream and left,they ate their ice cream as they walked.The alphas were all silent as they felt like the failed to protect their mates and pups,the omegas noticed and frowned and gently kissed the alphas and reassured them that they were alright and that they did a good job of protecting them from the young alphas.The alphas felt a bit better after,once they got to the hotel the alphas held their omegas and pups close.