𝓢𝓲𝓬𝓴

It was soon morning and everyone was awake...except for one.Jungkook was still sleeping, Yoongi gently shakes him to try and wake him up.The omega opens his eyes sleepily and whimpers"Alpha I feel sick..."He spoke weakly.The alpha furrows his brows and placed his hand on the omegas forehead to see if he had a fever.He whined softly when he felt that his forehead was warm"He has a fever..."The others all softly gasped,Jin walks towards the omega and examines him"Babe go grab me some cold rags for me please."Namjoon nods and heads to the bathroom to wet a few rags.Jin softly sighs"Poor Kookie...lets have him rest for today.Me and Namjoon will go out to get some medicine,you all just stay here with Jungkook alright."They all nod.Namjoon comes back into the room and hands Jin the rags,he places one on the maknaes forehead and places one on his stomach"Alright Namjoon lets go get some medicine."Namjoon nods and puts on his shoes and grabs his wallet"Jimin can you watch our baby please?"Jimin nods"Sure!"Namjoon nods and he and Jin leave to go to the store and get some medicine.Yoongi holds Jungkook close to him and softly sighs"Get some rest okay baby."Jungkook weakly nods"O-Okay."He closes his eyes and falls back asleep.Jimin and Hoseok softly whine"I hope Jungkook will get better soon..."Yoongi nods in agreement"I hope so too."About and hour or two Jin and Namjoon come back with some food and the medicine.Yoongi was asleep with Jungkook keeping him close to his body.Jin gently shakes Yoongi and Jungkook"Wake up, we got the medicine."Both Yoongi and Jungkook begin to wake up.Jin gives Jungkook the medicine then gives him and Yoongi their food and something to drink.Jungkook sleepily begins to eat and so does Yoongi.They all quietly ate, Jungkook softly sighed"Im sorry guys...i ruined the trip..."Everyone looks at Jungkook with a soft expression, Jin softly smiled"Aw you don't have to apologize kook, you didn't ruin the trip at all."The others all nod in agreement.Jungkook just softly nods and quietly eats the rest of his food before laying down with a soft sigh.Yoongi frowns and whimpers at the sight of his mate being sick,he wanted him to get better as soon as possible so he can have his happy and energetic omega.Namjoon glances at everyone and puts down his food"Everyone we will stay with Jungkook until he gets better so he wont miss out on anything."They all nod.Jungkook pouts"You guys don't have to stay with me..."Jimin looks at the omega"Jungkook it's okay, we want to stay with you and help you get better."The others all nod"Your our top priority right now."Jungkook softly smiles"Okay...thank you guys I really appreciate it."They all smile"No problem!"Namjoon turns on the tv and puts on a movie for them to watch as they all rest and keep watch over Jungkook making sure he's okay.

*Sorry I took so long to update!Ive been very busy.Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!💜🤍🖤*