~Plans~

Once everyone finished dinner they went into the living room and began discussing more about the trip to Hawaii.They discussed what they should go see while in Hawaii and discussed the things they should pack.Namjoon grabbed his laptop and began looking at plane tickets and a hotel to book.He booked a nice hotel with the help of his mate Jin and bought their plane tickets"Alright everyone I booked us a hotel and I bought our plane tickets,we will leave for Hawaii next weekend so that can give us time to pack and buy anything we need."The others all nodded and happily smiled as they were excited to go to Hawaii.They all decided that it would be a good idea to go pack a few of their things now so they won't be picking things to take last minute.They all went to their bedroom to grab their suitcases and began packing a few clothes and made some outfit choices.Once they all finished they all placed their suitcases aside and said their goodnights to one another.Jungkook was in the bathroom preparing a nice warm bath.Yoongi was sitting on the bed protectively holding his pups as they sucked on their pacifiers and slowly began to fall asleep.He cooed at them and gently kissed their cheeks before carefully getting up and placing both pups on a pillow so they would be comfortable.He grabbed some clean clothes for himself and for his mate and placed them onto the bed.He then grabbed two towels and made his way to the bathroom.Once Jungkook finished preparing the bath he turned towards his mate with a soft smile"The baths ready~"Yoongi placed down the towels and nodded"Okay baby~"He and Jungkook began taking off their clothes and got into the bath together.Yoongi gently wrapped his arms around Jungkooks waist and held him close to his chest with a soft hum earning a cute giggle from the omega.Jungkook smiled and giggled cutely at the alphas actions and contently sighed.The alpha rested his head on his mates shoulder and nuzzled his omegas scent gland and mark earning soft mewls.He smirked and teasingly nipped at the omegas neck,the omega bit his bottom lip gently to hold back his mewls and soft moans"B-Babe stop~"He whined.The alpha chuckled softly and stoped"Alright alright I'll stop~"The omega softly huffed"I wonder how the pups will do on the flight to Hawaii and back?"The alpha softly hummed"I don't know,I'm pretty sure they will do well."The omega nodded"I hope so."The alpha pulled away from his mates shoulder and began washing his hair and his mates hair and rinsed out the soap.Once they finished their relaxing bath they got out and the alpha began to drain the waiter while his omega wrapped his towel around his waist.The alpha grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist as well before following his mate into their bedroom and begging to change into their clothes.Jungkook changed I to a sweater and shorts before he began to dry and brush his hair.Yoongi changed into a plain shirt and shirts and dried his hair as well.Once they finished they laid down on their bed and smiled softly at the sight of their two pups sleeping on the pillow.Yoongi pecked Jungkook on the lips and caressed his cheek"Goodnight baby~"Jungkook softly smiled placed his hand on top of Yoongi's"Goodnight babe."They pulled up the covers and began to fall asleep.