-Babys-

The two mates soon finished eating their food.The omega picked up their pups and began to feed them with a soft hum"Ah I cant wait to bring out two little angels home~"The alpha smiled and nodded"Me too~"He softly spoke as he gently kissed his mates cheek.About 3-half hours passed by and a nurse cane into their room"Alright you and your friends are being discharged so you may now leave"Jungkook nodded"Okay thank you~"The nurse bowed and smiled"Your welcome."She handed Yoongi Jungkooks clothes before she left the room.Jungkook placed the two pups in their incubators before looking at his mate"Babe can you help me change please."Yoongi nodded"Sure baby."He carefully helped his mate change before he gently picked up their pups.Jungkook smiled and gently kissed his mate"Thank you babe,now lets go join with the others."Yoongi smiled and kissed his mate back and nodded"Your welcome,alright let's go~"They walked out of the room and were immediately greeted by the others.Jin and Jimin both brightly smiled as they saw the twin baby's "Oh my god their so cute!~"Jungkook smiled"Thank you hyungs,your baby's are cute too!~"Jin gently cradled their daughter in his arms"Aw thank you~"Jimin smiled as he gently caressed his baby's cheek"Thank you Kook,oh what are the names of your pups?"Yoongi gently wrapped an arm around his mates waist and held him close to his side"Our daughters name is Yoonji and our sons name is Minjun~"Jin smiled"Aw those are cute names~"Jungkook smiled and hummed in delight"What is your baby's name hyungs?"Jin looked down at the baby in his arms and smiled softly"Her name is Hyunae~"Jimin gently cradled the baby in his arms with a bright smile"And my daughters name is Hyerin~"He spoke softly.Jungkook bunny smiled at the two"Those are beautiful names for your pups hyungs~"Both Jin and Jimin brightly smiled"Thanks Jungkook~"Namjoon gently kissed his mates cheek before looking at the others"Alright lets go~"Everyone nodded and walked to their car and got in and headed home with their little bundles of joy.

*Again sorry that it's short but I just wanna say it makes me happy knowing that you all are enjoying the story!Again I just wanna give a shout out to SunshineHobi_1994 for giving me baby name suggestions,you really helped me out!❤️💖*