We are the meta

Meta was standing by the launch pads. His initiation was to be broadcasted to all of beacon. He stands up and is launched forward.
Delta: preparing to land
The meta lands
Omega: we need to get angry
But just by saying that omega attracted hundreds of Grimm. Hundreds of Grimm appear
Epsilon: you just had to say that!! Fucking bitch!! 
Meta: growl
Meta pulls out his Brute shot and starts to massacre the charging Grimm.
There bodies go flying. One tries  to sneak up on him but meta turns around and slashes its head off. Killing it.
The Grimm slowly start to retreat, all but one group, a group of 5 alpha beowoulfs.
They begin to charge meta, but....
Gamma: activating time distortion unit, you dirty dirty Shisnos!
Time begins to slow and stops. The also has beowoulfs can only look on with fear as meta slowly kills them. And very slowly. Time goes back to normal.
Meta: hiss growl hiss
Suddenly out of no where a group of 3 alpha Grimm dragons fly down.
Ozpin: WHAT?? IRONWOOD YOU SAID THEY WERE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!
Ironwood: they will be soon.
All the Dragons  fire upon the meta. But just before they hit everyone hears a voice...

Theta: Activating shield!! You won't hurt my friend!!!

A small shield made of light appears and protects meta.
Meta stands up and epsilon appears behind him
Epsilon: Take that you bi-atch!! Speed boost!!
The meta takes off at incredible speeds. No one could see anything but small electric burst and a flash as he ran around. He jumped on the top of the first dragon and cut its head off. He was so fast that the dragons didn't even have time to register before he had killed 2. The last dragon stood strong, he waited for meta. But...
omega: this makes me angry! Activating active camo!!
The meta disappears in a small shimmer. The dragon looks around confused. Before it can do anything it's head is removed from its body. The meat stands tall and walks to the ruins. He finds something weird where his relic to supposed to be. Is

A A.I. chip!!
The AIs in metas head go crazy and he falls to the floor his head in his hands.
Ha decrying hears as the voices speak
Omega: get it
Sigma: make us whole
Gamma: take it
ETA and iota: we need it!!!
Meta pick it up and place it into his helmet.
And all the AIs appear as they greet there new brother
Sigma: welcome home
Omega: welcome
ETA: we missed you
Iota: we missed you

They had found the missing piece of the puzzle.
Xi. The love