The Problem

Meta woke up in the hospital, to his AIs going crazy. He was in surgery!! Meta started to struggle, and pushed the doctor off him. Another tried to Sedate him, but he punches that one. Meta grab the sedative, and stabs it into the guard at the door. Meta grabs his armor, with was by the door and attempts to run out. But is stopped when he runs out and sees winter, ironwood, teamsrwby and NPR, ozpin, goodwitch, and about 50 atlas drones all pointing weapons at him.
Epsilon: overkill much?
Meta: hiss
Ironwood: Meta, return to the surgery room now!
Xi: and why should we do that? What are you doing to us!?
Felling the tension rise, the atlas drones took a step forward.
Meta: growl
Ironwood: those AIs have poisoned your mind! All the kingdoms have come to an unanimous agreement. Your AIs are to be removed. And you are to be brought in for you crimes.
Meta: growl
Sigma: General general general, you made us! You can't destroy us!
Ironwood: I can and I will.
Delta: what of all we've done? We helped stop the breach!
Ironwood: it depend matter, you've murdered hundreds Meta! One act can't undo that!!
Void: only because you ordered Us to!
Meta takes another step forward, glowing slightly.
Goodwitch: please stand down Mr arc.
Meta goes rigid and jumps forward faster then the eye can see and punches goodwitch into the wall.
Sigma: IT
Another punch
Omega: ISN'T
another punch
Void: ARC!!
Goodwitch is knocked unconscious.
Ironwood: restrain him!
The drones open fire.
Theta: activating bubble shield, we got this!
Meta punches his first down, and as the bullets come near him They bounce off.
Meta grabs the head of a drone, absorbing the electricity.
Void: hahah! Are you afraid of the dark? Then let us show you the light!!
Meta slams his fist down, sending electrical currents through the ground, shorting out all the drones.
Ironwood: winter
Winter: with pleasure general!
She begins to run at Meta, but stops when a green toxin starts to come off Meta.
Void: what are you scared of?
Winter hesitated, just enough for Meta to slash at her, cutting ether across her chest.
Winter: AH!
She is knocked down, meta throws her into ironwood.
Ruby: come on team Rwby! Let's get him!
Ruby and yang charged form behind, and Weiss and Blake attacked from the front.
Sigma: you've learned, still not enough.
Just before they all hit, time slows and stops as gamma appears.
Gamma: hahah! Activating time disruption unit!
Meta grabs yang, and swings her into Weiss.
Knocking Weiss unconscious.
Ruby: WEISS! YANG!
Ruby Dashes back and fires her sniper, as Blake comes at Meta with her katana. Meta swings at blake, but she jumps back activating her semblance causing Meta to be launched back.
Omega: she's got some tricks
Sigma: fire 2 shots to each of her sides, Throw brute shot at ruby to stun. Tackle Blake and use her own weapon against her.
Epsilon: activating speed boost, kick their asses!
Meta fires 2 shots at each of Blake's sides, stunning her and cussing her to fall back. Meta runs at Blake and Throws his brute shot at ruby. It hits her cloak pinning her to the wall.
Ruby: Eep!
Blake tries to get back up, but Meta tackles her, grabbing her katana and stabbing it into the ground through her leg.
Blake: Ah!
Yang: Blake!!
Yangs eyes turn red and she runs at Meta. Punching him across the area. Yang begins to fire her gauntlets at Meta, but he slowly walks towards her, her weapons not doing anything at such a range. But just as it breaks his shield he grabs her arms, and snaps her wrists.
Ruby: yang!!
She runs at Meta at top speeds with her semblance, but he throws Yang into her, knocking them both out.
Nora: ah!
Nora brings lightning down on Meta back, but he just takes it.
Void: why thank you.
Electricity seems to crack around Meta, and he jumps at ren, who was attempting to flank him. Meta slams ren into the ground over and over again, shocking him each time.
Meta: hiss
Beta: behind.
Meta turns around just to be hit in the head by noras hammer, causing a crack in his visor.
Meta: snarl
Omega: you have no IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOUR IN!
Meta grabs his scatter shot, and charges at nora. Hitting her with his shoulder. He fires and empties his clip into Noras back.
This leaves Pyyhra, ruby, ozpin and ironwood. Meta cloaks himself.
Ironwood: please Meta! This can be resolved peacefully!
Sigma: I'm afraid not General.
Goodwitch: GOT HIM!
Goodwitch hood Meta in place with her semblance, and pyyhra does the same. Ruby hits Metas helmet with her scythe.
Crack
Ozpin knocks him down with his cane
Crack
Ironwood punches him
Shatter
Meta holds his head as his helmet shatters.
Ironwood: It's over
Sigma: I'm afraid General
Meta clenches his fists
Sigma: it's far from over.
Meta punches ironwood up, then grabs him and slams him into the ground.
Epsilon: Jesus Christ this will be fun!
Meta rips ironwoods metal arm off, and starts to beat him with it.
Epsilon: this doesn't seem physically possible!
Xi: that's what I said!
Pyyhra throws her spear, but Meta catches it. And stabs it into Ruby's arm.
Ruby: AH!!
He pushes it further in.
Ruby: please!
Meta drops her, shaking his head.
Omega: that's what you get. Taste OBLIVION!
Pyyhra bashes him with her shield, but meta stabs her with his knife, then proceeds to beat her with her own shield. Once Pyyhra is brutally beaten, Meta gets up.
Ozpin: you can't run forever. We will find you.
Meta: growl
Epsilon: dear headmaster...
meta cloaks himself
Epsilon: what makes you think we're going to run?