Meet your maker

Meta blade clashed with Qrows as the 2 armies met in combat. The atlas soldiers opened fire on the approaching Grimm, but despite there beet efforts the Grimm began to scale the wall. Salem road in on a dragon Grimm, and it landed inside the city, breaking the wall. Allowing Grimm to pour into the city. Romans criminals began to loot the city, as Adam and his white fang members began there killing spree   Of the hated atlas people. But outside the wall cinder meta and mercury were facing off against team RMBR and what was left of STQR. Wot pushed Meta off him, as opzin attempted to reason with Meta.
Ozpin: please mr arc, listen to reason! You can't trust the god of darkness, he will betray you!
Sigma: like you did?
Qrow: enough talk! I'm gonna teach this kid a lesson for killing Raven and tai!
Ozpin: qrow! Control your temper!
Qrow: no! He killed my sister and my best friend!
Delta: qrow brawen, am I correct?
Qrow: say your piece!
Qrow angerly nods and take aim with his Scythe.
Sigma: now I wonder, what do you think your pathetic sister and best friends last thoughts were? Maybe were they were fearful of death? Accepting? But no, I believe they were disappointed. Why hadn't they seen this coming? And most of all, why hadn't qrow stopped me?
Qrow is already at Meta neck with his scythe, but he dodges back and punches qrow.
Omega: oh? Did we touch a nerve?
Meta takes his brute shot back out, and meets blades with qrow.
Cinder: Get them!
Blake and Weiss fall back to help ruby and yang. While Pyyhra and summer attack cinder and mercury.
Qrow: give up kid! You can't win! I'm more exsprenced then you, and I have more skill!
Meta slashes downward, but wore blocks it.
Qrow: your attacks are horribly telegraphed!
Epsilon: you know. This isn't just a giant knife.
Qrow looks down as Meta fires a shot at his feet. He is sent flying back into a tree.
Epsilon: ITS A FUCKING RIFLE KNIFE!
Qrow gets back up, looking at his now broken scythe.
Qrow: I don't need m-
He it cuts off by a knife to the stomach. Qrow is on the floor bleeding.
Ruby: UNCLE QROW!
Blake: I got it! Stay focused on Roman! I got him!!
Blake sprints at Meta, Barely stopping him from finishing qrow.
Blake: not today!
She pulls him down with ribbons, and tries to stab his arm. But as she brings the blade down, meta quickly reacts, taking out his knife he met the blade and shoved Blake back. Far enough for him to pick his brute shot back up.
Blades clash as Meta and Blake clash. But only enough metas only using one hand.
Blake: think you can beat me with one hand?
Void: maybe...
Bang
Void: but this is more fun!
Blake looks down to see Meta holding his pistol, and a new hole in her hip. She fell to the ground.
Qrow: KID!
He attempts to punch meta, but he catches his punch and returns with one of his own. Meta approaches the downed Blake. And attempt to kill her. But it stoped when someone attempts to shoot him. It just flicker off his energy shield. He looks to see who it was.
IRONWOOD
Meta walked forward, ignoring the downed huntsman and the bullets. He walks right up to ironwood and him by the neck. 
Sigma: you are the source of our pain.
delta: YOU WERE BRILLIANT
Omega: AND YOU LIED TO US
gamma: AND TORTURED US
Epsilon: AND MANIPULATED US FOR WHAT? FOR THIS SHADOW?
Ironwood is now struggling for breath.
Sigma: goodbye dead General.
He snaps ironwoods neck.
The Grimm has finally finished off the kingdom of atlas. But as Team RMBR and summer carry of a unconscious qrow and badly hurt Blake. A dark portal opens and a evil voice speaks through it.
Apprentice. It's time for you to join me in my world.
Salem: I know that voice. The god of darkness!
Oh you finally figured it out? My pupil has been in your ranks and you haven't noticed. How weak you truly are.
Salem: I marked him! He's mine!
He's always been mine.
The meta walked into the portal.
Now apprentice. I need you to capture Kyle

To be continued....
if you want to see meta capture Kyle then read KLigers98 Story the multiverse walker!
That's all
Epsilon signing out