Third

"Girlfriend, let me break it down for you again you know I only say it 'cause I'm truly genuine don't be a hard rock when you really are a gem" - Doo Wop (That Thing) Lauryn Hill

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

Content might triggering MENTIONS ABUSE

"Beyoncé you know I love you more than anything come on be with you, spend the night over", Cyrus begged me.

"I can't you know how your parents get when I hear late they'll know I am here", I told him.

"What about your parents place?", he asked. 

"You gotta ask them with me...", I suggested. 

"Fine", he said. 

We were currently just waiting for the bell to ring and school be over for the day, it was Friday and everyone was ready for the weekend. Cyrus and I wanted to spend time together but his parents didn't want him focused on anything but basketball. I wasn't the biggest fan of them for that reason but I respected their decision although I wanted to spend more time with my boyfriend. The bell rang and we took off running to my dads car to ask if he could spend the night.

"Hey there slow down the car ain't going nowhere", my dad said. 

"Dad can he stay over tonight its a weekend?", I asked.

"Can I please stay over before the basketball season starts please Mr. Knowles?", Cyrus asked. 

"Your parents know?", my dad asked him.

"Yeah they know I'm staying at my friends house so they're cool you know they are", Cyrus answered. 

"Alright hop on in you guys have to help me though I gotta get some groceries Mrs. Knowles asked for", he told us.

"We got you dad", I assured.

"Alright let's have fun", he drove off to the grocery store. 

We arrived at the grocery Cyrus got a cart and I got in it while my dad watched us being he was used to us being this goofy he didn't mind it at all. 

"Okay here's the list Bumblebey you guide us in the star", my dad handed me the list. 

We went around the store looking for everything together it wasn't that hard my mom didn't give us a complicated list. We were also able to escape with ice-cream and hot Cheetos and lemon for the hot Cheetos. After paying for everything we went back to my house to enjoy the food. 

"We're home", I said entering our house. 

"Shoes off Cy, Adeline you too", my mom said. 

"I only forgot once about my shoes", he said. 

"Yeah and you left my floor extra muddy that day I was cleaning it for a while boy", she reminded him.

"Very sorry about that it was a rainy day", he said.

"Stop harrasing that little boy he's a good boy", my dad said. 

"He knows I don't mean no harm", she stated, "lunch is ready go get wash your hand and eat up... Adeline you might want to go light you're gaining weight" 

"You might want to go light you're gaining weight", I mimicked her and I felt a slap to my face. 

"Don't ever do that again Giselle you will regret it even more useless little girl", she said.