Sundown

"So passion fruit? But Hawaiian? And yellow?"

"Yes Ally, except we call it Lilikoi, now open your mouth," Dinah says, and Ally opens her mouth and let's her co worker put a piece of fruit in it, "Good girl, now tell me how you like it."

Ally savors the taste of the fruit, "So good, but don't you think we should closing instead of you practically giving me half of your dinner."

Dinah shrugs, "We got all night to close, don't you want to see how fun it is to have this entire place to yourself when everyone leaves?"

"Oh so that means you two locking up? Say less I'm out of here!" They hear Normani yell from her stand, as she blows her whistle for everyone to exit the pool, "POOLS CLOSED GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Dinah rolls her eyes, "Please never do that." to Ally. Ally laughs, and hands Normani a towel, "Ally I see you got a lil tan going on, it suits you!"

"Thanks Mani, I hope you have a good night."

"Sure will, Lauren and I are going to get dinner together want to join?"

Ally nods, and looks at Dinah, "I'm down, you?"

Dinah smiles, "Whatever you want to do."

Ally looks to Normani, "We will be there in a bit."  Normani smiles, "K great, hurry up though I'm hungry."

"Yeah bye Mani." Dinah says and starts pack up. Ally stays right next to her, it's where she's been doing for the last two weeks. In the morning she'd wake up and see Dinah, or if she closed she'd get picked up by Dinah. Even on her day off she was with Dinah, who was showing her around.

She had been very helpful on showing her around. The more time they spent together, the more comfortable Ally got around her. She even caught herself flirting with the native, but who wouldn't. Everytime Dinah would turn her cap around, or wear her sleeveless guard shirt that showed her muscles, or wipe the sweat that was above her eyebrow would make Ally stop and stare.

"Let's go in the hot tub." Dinah slaps Ally's thigh, and takes off her shirt, leaving her in a red Nike sports bra. Ally takes off her shorts that leaves her in just her suit. 

Relaxing into the smaller pool, Dinah looks up at Ally as she decides to not get in all the way, and sits next to her. "Don't want to get wet?" Dinah teases, and Ally nods, "Nah, we are about to eat and also I think the chlorine is damaging my hair."

Dinah all of a sudden gets up and gets close to Ally, it threw the latina off guard but when Dinah gets inbetween Ally's legs, she sees her take some of her hair in her wet hands and inspects it. "I think it's just dry, it'll do that to blondes just start putting aloe Vera in it."

Ally was flushed at how close Dinah was, "Uh-um yeah th-thanks for the tip."

Dinah chuckles, she knows what she's doing to Ally. So she brings her arm down Ally's shoulder, "So get in."

Ally shakes her head, "I told you I don't wa-DINAAH!"

Ally didn't have time to even attempt to run because Dinah had gripped her legs and fell back into the pool with Ally. They both came up for air, Ally was now straddling Dinah's waist.

"Dinahhhhhh!" Ally whines as the Polynesian holds her in place. Dinah laughs, "Oh that's too funny, you work at a pool, you're bound to get wet!"

"I don't want to get wet by you." Ally pouts, and Dinah couldn't stop her brain from what is was thinking. "That so?"

Crossing her arms, Ally tilts her head, in a very cute manner, "Yes."

Dinah failed the fight in her head and kisses Ally's neck, "Not even like this?" She mumbles into her skin.

Ally's eyes pop out, and she moans softly at the contact. "N-no not even like that." She whispers.

"What if I made you wet like this?" Dinah says as snakes her arms up Ally's exposed back, kissing more of her neck.

Ally's head goes back, and she whines, "I don't think we are talking about the same wet anymore."

Biting her lip, Dinah lifts Ally out of the pool and lays her down on the concrete. Hovering over her, the water from Dinah's body was now dripping onto Ally. Leaning down, Dinah captures Ally's lips into hers. Maybe there was something more behind the lowkey flirting they both had been doing non stop since the first day.

"Dinah..." Ally moans into Dinah's mouth, as Dinah steadily grips up and down Ally's sides and thighs. Ally hadn't been kissed like this since maybe ever. Dinah slips her tounge into Ally's mouth, and she can taste the fruit from earlier.

Ally squeezed her thighs together as she started to feel something down there ignite. The moment Dinah grounded her hips down, Ally surely felt Dinah's third arm. It sent a blaze through Ally's body, she couldn't help but moan once more.

Dinah was about to slip it out until they both heard someone coming. Ally practically shoved Dinah off of her and the taller girl fell back into the pool.

Ally gets up and looks to see Lauren, "Oh hey Ally! Where's Dinah?"

Dinah pops out of the pool, "She is here." She mumbles and climbs out. She helps Ally up and Lauren looks confused, "You two okay? You look sick."

"Believe me it's not sick we are feel-oof." Ally elbows Dinah slightly to keep her from saying anything else.

Lauren looks at them weirdly but shrugs it off, "Was just getting Normani's phone, she left it on the table, see you guys in a bit!"

Dinah and Ally wait till Lauren is gone to speak again. "So...want to go again?"

Ally looks up at Dinah, "I think we should just call it a night." And walks to the locker room.

"We can call it a night together." Dinah adds and it makes Ally smile. Stopping at the door way, Ally turns around and pulls Dinah in. Dinah grins, so once they're both in, she continues to kiss the short girl. "Your little friend isn't allowed to come out...not yet anyway." Ally says.

"Maybe we should go, the other two are probs waiting for us." Dinah says and Ally nods, "I agree...maybe after dinner I can go over for some dessert?"

Dinah smirks, "We will see."