Bed Time

Ally and Dinah had decided to watch Disney movies for the first week Dinah was in bed. For Dinah it was semi torture. She wanted to go out and do stuff but the doctors orders were to do minimal movement. After her first week she could start therapy.

But she didn't mind having Ally with her to sing all the songs, she loved her voice. She wasn't surprised when Ally said she had a Disney plus account either.

For the last three days, Ally had been constantly cleaning her stitches, and they were healing significantly. Now Ally was cuddling her right side since the left was still a bit sore. "I'm not gonna make it to Sunday babe." Dinah complains again. 

Ally giggles, "Yes you are you'll be fine you already did three days so shhh I'm watching Belle." 

Dinah groans and puts her head on top of Ally so she couldn't see the TV. "Dinahhhhh." Ally groans. Dinah laughs and gets off, "Sowweeee..." Dinah pouts and pokes her bottom lip out and Ally rolls her eyes and gives her a small peck, "You're too cute shark bait."

"Shark bait? You mean Shark slayer!" 

Ally then remembers, "Oh I have something for you!" Ally gets off the bed and looks through her bag. She pulls out the shark tooth. "I found this on you when they took you to the hospital." Dinah grabs the tooth and examines it, it was pretty big and sharp. "Man...would make a cool knife." Dinah places it on her bedside table, and pulls Ally to cuddle her. Ally goes back to watching the movie but Dinah has other plans.

Dinah turns her head and gives her a kiss. Ally returns it, but Dinah deepens it and she slowly starts to dance her tongue around Ally's, "I think you should put the movie on pause." Dinah says as she gives her a kiss on her neck. Ally doesn't say anything and she puts the movie on pause and goes back to letting her girlfriend pepper her neck in kisses.

Dinah was beginning to move her hand down Ally's body till Ally stopped her, "Minimal movement remember..."

Dinah smirks and whispers into her ear, "Then sit on my face and make it easier for me mamas." Ally had to suck in a breathe, and not cum at the sound of Dinah using her deep voice. Dinah continues her antics, and captures Ally's lips into hers. Ally knew she should say no but the more Dinah touched her the more her wants became a need. 

"Come here princess..." Dinah says and pulls Ally on top of her. Ally was careful not to touch her stitches but the moment she pulled away to take a breathe, Dinah grips Ally legs and pulls them up roughly. Ally had to hold on to the head board to avoid hitting it against the wall, and she was about to stop Dinah till she felt the rough kisses on her inner thighs. She cupped her mouth quickly as she felt Dinah's tongue slip past her silk shorts. Ally doesn't usually wear underwear to sleep, and that was something Dinah knew to her advantage.

"Mmmm..." Dinah hums as she tastes her girlfriend's juices. Ally was then starting to forget that she was trying to keep Dinah from moving a lot but she figured it was just her tongue she was using at the moment. Dinah's other arm that wasn't holding Ally's hip was now feeling up her body, and she gripped her boob from under her shirt, and pinches her nipple. "Oh fuck Dinah." Ally moans out as she's overwhelmed with the amount of pleasure she's feeling. She begins to grind her hips slowly the more Dinah swirled her tongue in her pus-

"Hey you crippled bitch we are- oh my."

Ally and Dinah whip their heads to Dinah's door and see Lauren and Normani in her doorway. Ally hops off of Dinah and fixes herself up. Dinah glares at her friends and wipes the bit of white cum on her face off. "Looks like you're recovering fast." Normani smirks and Lauren chuckles, "I'm sure Ally's nursing her back to health." 

"Yeah yeah yeah, you caught us, don't you guys knock." Dinah says and sits up in her bed. Normani and Lauren walk in with their sleeping bags, "No bitch, we just got off work so we decided that we'd have a sleepover."

Dinah asks, "How's the pool? You guys doing okay?"

Lauren nods and sits next to Dinah, "It's peachy, you act like your strict ass didn't have a whole schedule prepared if you ever got into an accident like this." Normani agrees, "Yeah we have worked with you for years already, don't nobody want for you to come back and be mad because we did a shitty job." 

"Anyways your mom says dinner will be ready in an hour...want us to leave so you can finish dessert?" Lauren jokes and Ally blushes again while Dinah grabs Lauren's hand and licks it. "GROSS I GOT ALLY CUM ON ME!"

The girls all watch Lauren run out of the room and laugh. "You seen Alessia boasting about herself on twitter? She really thinks she's gonna win this year just because you have a temporary injury." Normani says. Dinah rolls her eyes and lays her head down on Ally's lap, "Yeah right, once I'm cleared there is nothing that's gonna stop me from surfing." 

a/n- aksksksk i hope you all have a good night