Caught Up

"I think Dinah likes Ally." Lauren states as she digs into her fruit salad. Normani chuckles, "I think not, Dinah has been talking to Zendaya...besides I think Ally likes you."

Lauren chokes on her pineapple, "M-me? Now why would you get a crazy idea like that."

"Because I see how when she's not around Dinah, she's with you, you two seem to have a nice bond I guess." Normani says as she steals a grape from Lauren. Lauren shakes her head, "No we are just friends, I really do think Dinah likes her though."

"Maybe you're just a little too single that you're trying to play match maker, when you should be playing it with yourself."

"Who's playing with themself? Lauren i knew you were kinky but please we are in public." Dinah says as she sits down next to Normani, and takes a piece of fruit from Lauren. "Dude." Lauren grumbles and Ally gives her a hug, "Hey Lauren, how are you?"

Lauren hugs the new girl back, "Good, how have you been liking the pool Ally?" She looks at Normani who is smirking at them, then Dinah who is giving her an evil eye.

Ally doesn't notice a thing, but rambles on to Lauren about her hair, then suddenly a tall girl falls into Dinah's lap, making the group silent. "Hey beautiful, you haven't texted me back."

Dinah blushes as Zendaya kisses her cheek, then gets a deeper shade of red when she realizes Ally was right infront of them.

"Oh hey Zen, sorry busy day at work." Dinah pleads with her eyes to Ally to not say anything, but Ally just smiles at Zendaya, "You're so pretty! I'm Ally I'm new here."

Zendaya notices Ally holding her hand out and shakes it, "Nice to meet you! You're the new girl huh? I heard about you from Camila, you're way prettier than she described." Zendaya says and Lauren groans, "Not surprised." she mumbles.

"Anyway I'm gonna go I have to be up early tomorrow." Ally excuses herself from the table. "You just got here!" Normani yells out as Ally walks away.

"Hey Z excuse me for a sec." Dinah gets up and walks after Ally. Zendaya shrugs and grabs a piece of fruit from Lauren, "Weird."

-
"Ally! Yo Ally!" Dinah calls out and catches up to Ally. "Dinah, I'm not in the mood to be your side hoe so leave me alo-." Ally was cut off by Dinah's lips. Trying to calm her down, Dinah pulls back, "Let me explain Ally please."

Ally rolls her eyes, "Hurry up."

"I'm not cut out for a relationship at the moment so please don't get mad that I'm talking to somebody because we aren't dating, just messing around a bit."

Ally looks at Dinah like she's an idiot, but nods her head, "Got it so don't worry about what I got going on either, you're right we aren't dating, so don't kiss me again!" Ally then walks off, leaving Dinah behind.

"Didn't mean it like that!"

-

Ally felt angry, the moment she felt her wrist get grabbed she yanks it back, "I said no Dinah!"

Looking back it was just Lauren, holding her arms up in defense, "Not Dinah!"

Ally cools herself down and smiles at her, "Oh Lauren! I'm so sorry im happy it's just you."

Lauren looks down and blushes, "Really? Then I'm happy it's just me too, I'd feel bad if it were Dinah, you two okay?"

Ally nods rapidly, "Oh yeah fine! Just think we have spent too much time together lately."

"Ah I see...well spend time with me, let me walk you home." Lauren offers and Ally tries to protest since its dark but Lauren wraps her arm around her shoulder and begins to walk. Ally doesn't fight it, "You're so sweet, I can't wait to have tomorrow off."

"Same here, want to go to the bonfire with me tomorrow night? It'll be pretty cool." Lauren asks and Ally answers, "Yeah id like that, it sounds so fun."

"It is, we sing, dance, surf, and make some great food, we can walk together since it's down the street from your house, but it'll be a good chance for you to meet some cool people."

"Fun! It'll be nice to make a few more new friends here."

"Awww Dinah, Mani, and I not enough?"

Ally gets flustered and starts to defend her statement, "N-no no! You're amazing! I really appreciate your friendship and-."

Lauren laughs, "I'm playing, I promise! But I agree, there is more people you'll love to hang with here."

Ally chuckles too, and they continue their way to Ally's house. "Thanks for walking me home Lauren, you're a nice person." Ally says as she makes it to her door step, and hugs the Cuban.

Lauren gives her a tight squeeze, "Had to make sure little Ally didn't get abducted or anything, you have a nice night." She begins to walk home.

"Text me when you make it!" Ally says and Lauren gives her a thumbs up.

Ally goes inside her quiet house and assumes her parents had already went to bed. Deciding to do the same, she waits for Lauren's message that she makes it home.

When her phone goes off, her smile goes to a frown as she sees it's from Dinah.

What did you do with Lauren? I think she likes you.

Ally rolls her eyes and types her reply.

She just walked me home, and no she doesn't, but even if she did that's not you're concern, gn.

Ally then gets her message from Lauren saying she made it. So she turns her phone on silent and goes to bed.

A/n omg I didn't think you'd guys would like this one sm <3