Sleep

"...I love you too..." 

Ally sits up straight, and looks at Dinah. She was stirring.

Dinah groans, but still hasnt opened her eyes. Ally quickly runs and gets the nurses and her parents.

Everyone rushes in the room waiting for Dinah to open her eyes.

Her brown eyes flutter, she doesn't freak out at first, but once she looks down at herself on the bed she looks up to the ceiling and asks, "Do I still have my ten inches?"

"Damn."

Ally looks at Normani who snuck back here and is in the door way, and then back at Dinah. The nurses laugh and start to help her with her wires and everything, "Everything is fine Miss Hansen, we have your friends and family in the room, you've been in an accident and you're on morphines sweetie."

"Where's my girlfriend...is my mom mad at me for jumping on a shark." Dinah looks at the nurse and winces as they move her body a bit. Stephanie comes up to Dinah and kisses her head, "Baby it's your mom...yes once you're better you'll get a sandal to your head but as of now I'm so grateful you're alive...dad's here too." 

Dwayne smiles down at his daughter, and his tear fall onto her bed, "Hello my starfish...how are you feeling." 

"Like shit," Dinah replies and closes her eyes, "Is Ally okay? You guys didn't answer me." Dinah looked visibly worried, and her parents moved to the side to reveal Ally sitting right behind them. Dinah moves her body for the first time and reaches out for her, but instantly winces. Ally gets up, "Don't move don't move I'm here..." Ally says and Dinah relaxes into the bed as Ally holds her arm. 

"Are you okay." Dinah asks again and Ally kisses her forehead, "I'm perfectly okay because of you baby, I'm glad you're okay." Dinah smiles and closes her eyes, "I don't think I ever want a shark bite again."

Everyone softly laughs, and Ally says, "I don't ever want you to get bit by a shark too baby."

"Awww I'm your baby?" Dinah had no shame being cute while being in pain and stitched up, but Ally was very aware of everyone in the room, "Yes you're my baby." Ally says and pets her head gently until Dinah fell back to sleep. "Her medicine is probably kicked in, she will be out for a bit." The nurse says as she checks Dinah's monitor and bed. 

"Ally baby could you stay with Dinah while we go get a few things? We will ask your parents to bring some of your stuff too if that's okay." Stephanie asks and Ally nods, "Yes mom that sounds good." 

Stephanie kisses Ally and Dinah's forehead before leaving. Normani and Lauren walk in, "Hey we are gonna go tell everybody she's okay, we love you both, FaceTime us when she wakes up again...I'm so glad you guys are okay." Lauren says as she hugs Ally, and then Normani hugs her, "And if anybody tells you anything AKA taylor or ratmila, I'll beat some ass SO fast." 

Ally smiles and nods, "Haha of course, I love you guys too I will FaceTime y'all when she gets up."

-

Stephanie and Dwayne walk out of their house and are met with Patricia and Jerry in the driveway. Patricia immediately hugs Stephanie and the same with Jerry and Dwayne. "I'm so glad everything turned out alright, God bless your daughter for saving ours, we will forever be grateful." Patricia says as she pulls away.

"We love your daughter, thank you for raising such a beautiful young lady."  Stephanie says, and Jerry gives Dwayne Ally's backpack. "Please text us when you've made it and if we need to get Ally, we will definitely go pick her up." Jerry says. 

"No problem, we will keep you updated and I'll gladly bring her home...you guys have a goodnight, I wish we could've met under different circumstances but your daughter has been one of the best things to happen to ours." Dwayne says and gets into his truck with Stephanie. They all wave bye to one another and the Hansen's head back to the hospital. 

-

Dinah had got transported to the recovery floor while her parents were gone. So while Dwayne was checking in, Stephanie had gone ahead to her daughter's room. Stephanie smiles as she walks in, Ally was asleep on Dinah's right uninjured side, and Dinah was holding her with the good arm. Stephanie quickly took a picture and sent it to Patricia. 

Dwayne walked in about to say something but was hushed by Stephanie, she didn't want to wake the girls as they were most likely exhausted.

Instead of staying the night with them, Stephanie thinks it's best to just leave them be. "We will bring them breakfast, she's in good hands, Ally will text us if anything happens." Stephanie says and she leaves her backpack in the chair next to the bed. Dwayne looks at the couple and feels happy. He really did mean it when he told Jerry that Ally was one of the best things to happen to Dinah.