Positive

a/n- peep the title name

Diana had left two weeks ago and the group had went back to normal.

Now it was two weeks before school began. Ally was in Dinah's room alone as Quiksilver had flew Dinah out for some interviews. She was suppose to be home tomorrow morning.

She had been gone for a week so Ally had missed her. "Hey sweetie, making sure you're okay before we go to sleep." Dinah's mom asks and Ally was about to respond till she felt the sudden urge to throw up.

Ally quickly rushes to the bathroom and pukes up her dinner. Stephanie rushes to her side and picks up her hair for her. "You okay sweetie?"

Ally nods, "Yes I think I have a bug, I've been doing this for a week now."

"Any diarrhea? You don't look sick." She puts a hand on Ally's forehead. Ally gets up and brushes her mouth. Stephanie looks at Ally hard, "Ally when was the last time you had your period?"

Ally nearly chokes on her toothbrush, and coughs out, "Um why?"

"Baby please tell me."

Ally looks down, "The beginning of last month...I thought I was going through a hormonal change."

Stephanie smiles, "You definitely are but not the type you think it is..." Stephanie hugs Ally, and Ally cries, "I'm so sorry."

Stephanie soothes her, "Let's go get you a test my love, don't be sorry this kinda thing happens all the time, besides you best Dwayne and I, we had Dinah at 16."

Dwayne walks in, "Hey Ally want some mang- oh? What's going on?"

Ally holds her stomach and Dwayne backs up, "I know this look I saw it 18 years ago..." he looks at his wife who confirms it with a nod, "Holy! Oh my God let's go get a test come on!"

Dwayne rushes down stairs and gets the car ready. "Oh I can already tell you if Dinah is anything like her father you might want to do this in a room that she will fall back onto something soft."

Ally nods but asks, "Oh my God what am I gonna tell my parents?"

Stephanie sighs, "I love your folks but I can promise it won't be all sunshine and rainbows, but I think they won't be as mad as you think."

Ally hugs Stephanie, "I love you so much, thank you for everything."

Stephanie feels emotional now, "Of course sweetie, you're carrying my bloodline now, my daughter couldn't have picked a more perfect girl to bring into the family."

-

It wasn't late but Ally's parents didn't think Ally would be home till tomorrow. They were on their back balcony. "Mija are you okay? Dinah isn't home yet."

"Yeah where's the fire?" Jerry asks and goes to ask his daughter who had obviously been crying.

She looks at Stephanie, "It's okay sweetie." She urges.

She looks back at them, and looks as if she wants to pass out.

With shakey hands she reveals the positive pregnancy test from behind her. Patricia gasps and Jerry stares at his daughter, "Mom and dad I-I'm pregnant." Ally cries and Patricia covers her mouth while everyone looks at Jerry. He was staring Ally down, and when Ally steps forward, "Papa..."

He moves past her and walks inside. Ally felt heart broken and Patricia goes to hold her crying daughter. "Mom I'm so sorry." Ally cries into her moms chest, and Patricia tries to calm her down, "Its okay baby you're father is just," Patricia stops as she sees Jerry coming back down the stairs, "is just an idiot." She mumbles as Jerry walks back outside with a "Grandpa J" shirt on.

Ally turns around at her smiling father, "Oh mija I couldn't hug you without wearing my grandpa shirt!" Jerry pulls his crying daughter in for a hug, "Now when you tell Dinah make sure she has a pillow attached to her head."

Ally laughs as she wipes her tears, "You're not mad?"

Jerry looks down and wipes her tears and his own, "No baby, things like this happen all the time, if God wants you to have a baby then who am I to be mad at what he wants?"

Ally nods, "Well I guess all there is left to tell is Dinah."

Stephanie looks at Dwayne, "She's definitely your daughter, she has your pull out game."

A/n- remember wrap it up ;)
Aksksks im soooo exciiiiited