Summer

Dinah and Ally laid in the hammock together.

Dinah played with Ally's hair as she laid on her chest and they swung back and forth slowly together. "I surely missed this." Dinah says.

Ally snuggles into her girlfriend, she didn't feel nervous as she thought she would to tell her about the baby. "DJ, did you think you would end your summer like this?"

Dinah looks down at her, "Like what baby?"

"Together? You don't regret not having some hot girl summer or anything like that?"

Dinah shakes her head, "Nah babygirl, I wouldn't trade you for the world, I am glad I found somebody like you, gave me a reason to settle down." Ally plays with Dinah's chain, "So we are in this for the long run huh?"

Dinah nods and kisses her, "The longest, the streets can miss me all they want I'm not going back." Ally laughs at Dinah, "Silly...I have to tell you something though."

"Oh yeah the surprise I kinda forget about that during dinner, what's up mama?"

Ally gets up and off the hammock, "Let's go to the water." She says and starts to walk toward the beach. Dinah gets up and follows. She speeds up a bit to catch up to Ally and picks her up. She carries her till she's knee deep in the water. "Okay my island flower, what is it?"

Ally laughs, "You're gonna want to put me down baby." Dinah chuckles along with her and puts her down in the water, she brings her hand up and moves the hair out of her face because it was slightly windy outside, "Okay seriously what is it? You're scaring me."

Ally leans into Dinah's hands as she cups her cheeks, "First off I just want you to know how much I love you, and how much my family adores you," Dinah interrupts her to give her a kiss, "Likewise princess."

Ally kisses Dinah's hands, "Dinah I-I wanted to tell you that," She brings Dinah's hands down to her stomach, "I'm pregnant."

Dinah's face drops, and looks down at Ally's stomach where her hand is, "You're pre- I'm a daddy?
Oh..." Dinah falls back in the water, and Ally tries her best to catch her. "Dinah!"

"I'm guessing she told her." Jerry says as him and Dwayne watch Ally tell Dinah she's pregnant. "Idiots go help her." Patricia says and Stephanie hits Dwayne in the head, "Hurry up!"

Dwayne grabs his head and begins to walk with Jerry to the beach to get Dinah out of the water, "My poor daughter, if Ally is anything like Stephanie-."

"Or her mother when she was pregnant whew a nightmare."

-

Dinah wakes up in her bed, realizes she's not in the water with Ally anymore. Instead she looks around the room and sees Ally in her bed, "Hey baby." Ally says sweetly and rubs Dinah's head.

"What? How did we end up here?"

Ally kisses Dinah's forehead, "Well you kinda fainted." Dinah looks at Ally with big eyes, "Baby, you, a baby in you!" Dinah jumps up from the bed, "We! as in us! We are having a baby!"

Ally scoots to the edge of the bed, "Yes we are." Dinah looks at her and drops to her knees and kisses Ally's stomach, "A little Dinah, oh my God my little bean OUR little bean!" Dinah had a smile that could light up the world.

"So you're not mad or anything?" Ally asks and wipes her tears from her eyes. Dinah looks up to her and stands, "Oh mama of course not, I'm sorry if I ruined your life, holy shit does your dad want to kill me?"

Ally shakes her head, "Baby nooo you didn't ruin anything if anything you made my life better, and no papa isn't mad."

Dinah nods, "Good good...does this mean you want to get married or something? I mean I'm down don't get me wrong babe but it takes a while to plan a wedding and-." Ally covers Dinah's mouth to stop her from rambling, "Dj we don't have to do anything but take it one day at a time, okay?"

Dinah nods and removes Ally's hand from her mouth, "Okay then I think we should start planning somethings out tomorrow, my little bean will be here before we know it."

Ally nods and lays down, but Dinah doesn't immediately lay down next her, instead she lays her head on Ally's stomach, "I'm gonna talk to bean before we sleep okay mama?"

Ally smiles and lays back, listening to Dinah speak softly, "Hey precious boy or girl it's your sperm donor speaking, I just want you to know how loved you are already...you are so lucky because you have the most beautiful mother in the world and I can't wait to meet you," Dinah looks up to Ally who is rubbing her head, "Also don't worry about the movement coming from up there I promise I'm not hurting your mommy."

Ally laughs, "Okay lets do this quick we have a very big day tomorrow."

Dinah goes back to her belly and quickly says, "Watch your head in there bean." And jumps on top of Ally.

It was the perfect summer.

The end.

A/n- see y'all in book 2 ;)