Uh-Oh

Ally and Normani walk inside her house, as they get back from shopping. "Mami, I'm home!" Ally shouts and Patricia waves from the kitchen, "Hi baby! Enjoy your day off?"

Ally nods, "Yup, we just got a couple of things, Mami is here." Normani waves and Patricia waves back, "Hey baby, stay for dinner why don't you? God knows Dinah and Lauren will be here after work." She jokes and Normani nods, "Sure!"

Ally and her go upstairs, and put their bags down. Mani then looks at Ally with a grin, "So how was it?" She asks.

Ally knows what she's talking about but plays dumb, "Um what are you talkin about?" Ally gets up and Normani lifts her shirt that revealed the faded hickies from three days ago. Ally blushes and puts her shirt down, "Mani!"

"Ooooh girl you couldn't hide it if you tried, you were walking funny all weekend!" Normani laughs and Ally lays on her bed, "That obvious? I think the entire world knows, my dad bought me condoms!" Ally opens her bedside drawer and shows her the condom box. Normani laughs, "That's good you're being safe but was it good? Did Dinah walk her talk?"

Ally tries not to get turned on by the memories of how many times Dinah made her cum on the drive back home on the empty back roads. She pulled over at least four times.

"Ally? Earth to Ally!"

Ally was out of her trance and waves her off, "okay enough talk about my sex life, lets move on."

"Okay want to hear about Lauren and I using butt plugs on eachother?!"

A message notification from Ally's phone saves her from that conversation, "Ugh thank God, it's- oh no." Ally's face drops.

Ally quickly reads the message, going dead silent. Normani tried to look but she couldn't see nothing but a huge paragraph sent to Ally.

Ally throws her phone and screams into her pillow. Normani looks at her phone and sees a message from Lauren saying her and Dinah were about to come inside.

"Uh Ally you okay?" Normani asks and Ally looks at her, "I need a moment to talk to Jesús."

Normani nods and goes down stairs and waits for her girlfriend and Dinah. Waiting on the steps, Dinah and Lauren walk in. "Hey Mom!" Dinah says and goes to give Patrica a kiss on the cheek. Lauren gives her a hug, "Smells good in here!"

"Thanks girls it's almost done, go get Ally please." She says and Dinah turns to Normani, "Where is my princess anyway?"

Normani points upstairs, "She wanted to be alone to talk to Jesús."

When Dinah hears that, she rushes upstairs. Lauren chuckles, "I don't think she knows you meant Jesus Christ." Normani giggles, "I don't think so either."

-

Dinah bursts into the room, "Who the FUCK do you need to be alone wi-." Dinah realizes there's is nobody there, and sees Ally on her knees with her hands held together. She looked pissed.

"Dinah what are you talking about?" Ally gets up and Dinah finally gets it, "Oh I think she meant Jesus- what's wrong baby?" Dinah slips her arms around Ally's waist and looks at her pouty girlfriend.

"I'm emotional and stressed, please just hug me." Ally says and Dinah does just that. She practically picks her up as if she was a little kid, and hugs her. "What's going on? Who did it baby, I'll beat em up."

"That's what I'm afraid of..." Ally mumbles and pulls away, "My friends from Texas are comin..."

Dinah gives her a look, "There is a but coming I can feel it."

Ally winces, "They're bringing my ex girlfriend along too."

Dinah stares at her. She was quiet. It's never good when she's quiet because Dinah never shuts up.

"Dinah? Hello?"

"Do I beat her up at the airport? She can go straight back to Texas." Dinah finally says and Ally smiles, "You're not gonna beat up anyone, they are gonna be here for a day...she's just coming along because she's dating one of my friends," Ally pecks Dinah on the lips since she still looks unhappy, "I'll be with you the entire time...no fighting DJ I mean it."

Dinah smirks, and kisses Ally pushing her back into the bed, "Aslong as she knows that this," Dinah grips Ally's thighs, "is aaaaaall mine, we shouldn't have any problems."

Ally giggles as Dinah kisses her neck, "We gotta go eat dinner Dinah not now!"

"Can't I have some dessert first?"

Ally laughs and they both get up and go down stairs to eat dinner with everyone else.

A/n- missed y'all <3