Boogie Board

Dinah knows she promised Ally she'd be on her best behavior. She knows this.

But Dinah wanted nothing more to but to squash that ex girlfriend of hers face. Anything Dinah said, Kelsey would try to compare it to her and Ally. She kept trying to talk to Ally alone but Dinah would always make up an excuse for them not to be alone.

They were walking to the beach, Dinah was practically leading the way as she held Ally's hand. Normani and Lauren snicker as they notice Ally had her one piece suit on, and the way she was walking funny.

Thanks to Dinah.

Diana had actually gotten along better with them than Adrienne and Kelsey. Adrienne kept talking to Dinah, and for some reason, Ally wasn't sure if she liked that.

Ally stops Dinah as she sees Alessia, "Alessia, over here!"

Alessia was walking around with some boogey boards, and waves at the group, "Oh hey guys!"

Alessia jogs over, and Dinah smiles, "Why don't you join us? We got some pretty pretty tourists joining us today." Dinah uses her shoulder to gesture to Diana, and Alessia blushes, "I'll join you dudes but don't start playing Cupid."

Ally cheers, "Yay! You guys this is our good friend Alessia."

The rest of the group waves at Alessia and they continue to walk to the beach. The found a spot not too far from Dinah's house, and decided to set up. The beach was packed with friends the girls knew. It was practically a party. Dinah and Alessia went straight to the water with Diana and Adrienne.

Ally was starting to lay out her towel but Kelsey grabbed it as it was in the air. Pulling it down, Ally huffs, "I'm trying to relax."

"I always helped you relax."

Ally looks at Kelsey, "No you make my blood pressure rise, like right now."

"Ally come on, don't act like we didn't have great times together." Ally rolls her eyes, "We only had one great time together and that's when you asked me to be your girlfriend, then after that you didn't give a damn about me so please stop before Dinah-."

"And what's that pineapple picker gonna do? You were my girl first." Kelsey tried to get closer to Ally, but Ally stops her, "And Dinah will be my last, you have no idea what Dinah would do for me."

"She jumped on a great white and killed it for her, I'd sit this one out bud." Lauren adds and goes back to reading her book. Kelsey rolls her eyes, "This isn't over Ally." She whispers.

Ally watches her walk away to food truck, and sits next to Lauren and Normani. "Talk about jealous, I can't believe she's doing that with her girlfriend a couple of feet away from us." Lauren says and Normani makes a face, "I don't think she minds to much."

The girls all look where Normani was looking and it was Adrienne practically draping herself over Dinah. Ally stares, and if she could, she'd burn holes through her sun glasses. She knew the consequences of having a hot girlfriend that didn't make it any easier.

Dinah and Alessia were teaching them how to do the boogie board. Dinah tried not to touch Adrienne as she knew Ally wasn't a big fan but Adrienne would purposely fall forward into Dinah's arms.

"Um, you okay there?" Dinah asks and Adrienne smiles sweetly at her, "Yes, thank you so much for the help, you're so strong." Adrienne feels up Dinah's arm, just how Ally does. Dinah chuckles nervously and steps back, making Adrienne fall off the board and into the water. "Oops." Dinah says and Diana and Alessia giggle.

Dinah gets out of the water as Adrienne pops back up and goes back to Ally. She seemed to be tanning. In reality she was just trying not to do everything in her power to kick Adrienne's ass.

Adrienne was known for wanting everything Ally had. She was the reason Kelsey never hung out with her when they were dating. She did everything to sabotage Ally's life but always failed.

Dinah lays on Ally, and noticed something was off. "You know I can tell something's bugging you." Dinah says and lays next to Ally on her towel. Ally turns her head and frowns, "I'm perfectly fine."

"You're frowning mamas, is it Kelsey? Do I have permission to whoop her ass."

Ally shakes her head, "No it's Adrienne...I don't trust her around you."

Dinah nods, "I kinda got that vibe too," Dinah grabs Ally's hand and kisses it, "I'm glad you trust me though."

"I've always trusted you, I just don't trust other people." Ally grumbles.

"I wouldn't trust your hoe ass." Lauren says not looking up from her book. Dinah glares at her and grabs the football next to her and throws it at her. "Come on D! I was getting to the good part!"

Dinah and Normani laugh as she picks her book back up. "Ally this place is wonderful, I see why you chose to stay." Diana says as she gets back from the water. "I think she made a dumb decision." Adrienne mumbles.

Ally chooses to ignore it, "I found something more special here," She looks at Dinah, "I know I made the right choice." Diana was about to comment how cute but was interrupted.

"So what's it like dating one of the new faces of Quiksilver's, bet that's a lot of money." Adrienne asks Ally and sits on Dinah's towel while trying to touch Dinah's thigh. Dinah brings her legs up to her chest and watches as Kelsey comes back.

"Well when I join the WNBA I'll make just as much money as you."

"Can't wait to watch you catch up to me then...but I'm in it for the surfing." Dinah says. Kelsey rolls her eyes and Alessia tries to lighten the mood, "Well there is a beach party later on today, we are having a fun beach ball tournament so why don't you all come?"

Ally looks at Diana, "What do you say?"

Diana looks at Alessia, and smiles, "I say let's do it!"