Bonfire

"So Zendaya isn't going to the bonfire tonight..." Dinah listens to Normani speak as she gets ready, and is waiting for her to finish what she is trying to say. "Okay and?"

Normani rolls her eyes, "But Ally is."

Dinah slightly blushes, "Okay and..."

Normani hits Dinah with her pillow, "Pull the moves on her, I know you and also Lauren like her."

Dinah protests, "I don't like he- Lauren likes her too?" Normani laughs, "That bother you? Lauren just sent me a snap, they're at her house watching a movie before they go down to the beach."

"That's ridiculous, Lauren isn't Ally's type."

"And you are? Dinah I love you girl, but you can't be jealous, you have Zendaya."

"I'm not jealous." Dinah groans and picks her stuff up, "Let's just get going, I want to catch some waves."

-

"Lauren, I don't think I should go." Ally says as she looks at herself in the mirror. "Why Ally cat? You're gonna fit in fine."

"What if I don't? That Camila girl was already talking bad about me."

"Forget Camila, she's just bitter and besides youre so pretty and nice, who wouldn't fall inlove with you?"

Ally blushes and turns around to see Lauren tying her bathing suit top, "That's so sweet, you ready?"

Lauren nods, "Yup! Let's get going!"

-

At the beach, practically in Dinah's back yard, everyone was walking to their favorite hang out spot. Dinah was starting the fire, and greeting everyone with Normani next to her playing the music.

"Look there is Ally and Lauren coming right now." Normani whispers to Dinah, and when the poly looks up, she rolls her eyes at how they're laughing with each other. "Hey y'all! It's nice to finally come here, the beach is so beautiful." Ally says and hugs Normani, then hesitantly hugs Dinah.

"You ever surf before?" Normani asks and Ally shakes her head, "Nope."

Lauren sits next to Dinah, "D why don't you take Ally and show her how it's done? Dinah is the best surfer around, 3 year champ in a row."

"That streak ends this year though."

The girls all turn around and see Alessia, "Oh man, aren't you a sight for sore eyes." Normani sarcastically says.

Dinah gets up with her board, "We are having a good time, don't let your big ego ruin tonight."
Dinah warns.

Alessia huffs, "Just trying to psych out my competition...see ya." she walks off, hitting Dinah's shoulder on the way.

"She's just jealous you're gonna whoop her butt again this year D." Lauren says, and Dinah chuckles, "Thanks Lolo...anyway Ally? Grab a board, we are gonna make you a natural."

It was easier said than done, after ten minutes of trying, Dinah had decided to take Ally for a ride on her board with her. Slowly paddling with her arms away from the beach, Ally was inlove by the clear blue water, the fish swimming around them and the way the sky looked turning pink to blue. "It's so pretty out here..." Ally says.

Dinah had to refrain from saying what she wanted to, instead she sighs, "Ally I wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday."

Ally turns her body carefully on the board to where she's facing Dinah, "We can just forget it, let's just be friends?"

Dinah nods, "I'd like that...so you and Lauren?"

Ally cocks her head, "What about Lauren and I?"