Luau

a/n- God i just love happy chapters that make everyone smile 

After the fight with Dinah, Ally had blocked her for a temporary amount of time. She just didn't want to put up with her. She also hadn't told anyone that Dinah pushed her, definitely not he parents because they adored her. "Hey baby, you still going out tonight? Normani is here to get you so you can get ready with her." Jerry says as he enters his daughter room. He sits on the bed, and Ally nods, "Yeah I'll go..."

"You and Dj okay? Haven't seen her in almost two weeks and you haven't been my smiley angel either." Jerry says as he gently rubs his daughters head. Ally tries her best to not cry, "It'll get better dad...we are just having a disagreement at the moment." 

Ally gets up and gets her stuff ready. She hears her phone ring, and sees the called ID, 'D.A.'

"Divine Academy?" Jerry questions and Ally nods, "Yeah I've been talking to them..."

"You gonna go?" 

Ally sighs, "I'm not sure yet dad...I'm just confused about everything."

Jerry hugs his daughter, "Whatever it is you want Mija, God will provide...you know it'll all work out in the end." 

Ally smile and hugs her dad back, "Thanks dad, I'll see you later, love you." 

Jerry lets go of his daughter, and watches her leave, "Love you too baby, have a good time tonight!"

-

Dinah was currently on the beach, head in her lap, cooling down from surfing all morning. "Hey stranger." Dinah looks up and sees Zendaya. 

"What do you want Z."

Zendaya sits next to Dinah, and looks at the waves, "Nothing, just wanted to check on the champion in all her glory." She teases and Dinah smiles at her, "Thanks...how have you been?"

"Good, haven't heard from you in a while, nice to know you're alive."

Dinah leans back, "Sorry things have been complicated."

"Trouble in paradise?" Zendaya asks, hinting towards Ally. Dinah shrugs, "I'm currently blocked so-."

"So what you're saying is you're single." Zendaya points out and Dinah shakes her head, "Nah- I mean I don't think so..." Dinah thinks. "Well usually when I block people it's because I never want to hear from them again so I think that was her way of telling you that she dumped your happy ass." Zendaya gets up.

Dinah was in shock, she felt like she wanted to punch something. Did Ally really dump her? 

"Come on lets go." Zendaya says and Dinah looked confused, "Go where?"

"To the luau, you need a break, you can be my plus one." Zendaya smiles sweetly, and Dinah gets up, "Fine I guess I can have the night off."

Zendaya grins, "That's what I like to hear, we are gonna partaaaaay."

-

Getting to the bay once the sun setted, Normani, Lauren and Ally were all hanging out with the rest of their friends. Ally was smiling of the first time in a few weeks. "You're sure Dinah won't come?" Lauren asks and Ally shakes her head, "She told me no, so I am gonna assume that she's gonna be a no show." Ally says sadly. "Hey don't be sad, you two are just going through what every couple goes through, Lauren and me fight once a day atleast."

"Trust me, she just fights with me for make up sex Ally." Lauren says and Normani slaps her arm, making Ally laugh. "Hey Mani, can you help me with the drinks please?" Boo Boo asks and Normani looks at Ally, "Ally can you help B with the drinks?"