Seven

Chapter Seven

Cas was a nervous wreck; it was his first date with Dean, and he was going to show him that Alphas were not all assholes.

"I don't know why you wanna court that boy after what his sister did," Naomi said, walking into Cas' room.

"Hello, mother," Cas condescendingly, "I'm not courting Hazel."

Naomi looked at him and shook her head as far as she was concerned he might as well be.

"What are you doing here?" Cas asked, fixing his tie.

"It's about Michael's trial. That little Omega lied about him."

Cas sighed. They had been over it time and time again. Michael admitted to his crime and was willing to take whatever they threw at him. Hazel didn't have to testify once Cas told Michael that if he didn't confess, then he would make his life miserable.

"Go home, I need to finish getting ready," Cas said, showing his mom to the door.

She protested all the way wanting to know what he saw in the boy and why the sister was the way she was, Cas ignored her and shut the door in her face.

He returned to his room to find his shoes. They were doing dinner and a movie at the drive-in, so they were keeping things casual.

Cas got in the car and drove to the Winchesters. They had a house not too far from The Novaks.

He took a deep breath blowing it out. He knocked on the door, Sam answered, smiling at Cas.

"Dean, your boyfriends here," he yelled.

"Stop teasing your brother," John scolded.

Hazel came down the stairs and gave him the once over. She slowly walked up to him, Cas backed up and hit the door.

"If you so much as..."

"Hazel, he gets it. You can stop," John said, shaking his head.

"We will see," she said, walking away.

John shook his head and apologized to Cas for her behavior, but he was sure that it didn't matter who it was. She would give the same speech.

Cas nodded. This date was about getting Dean to be his.

If that meant proving to Hazel that he would treat her brother like a king, that's what Cas was going to show.

Cas let John know that they would be back late, while Hazel glared at him from the hall.

"Goodbye, Hazel," Cas said, giving her a wave.

She huffed and turned away.