Twelve

They were all sitting in a circle Dumah wanted to talk about the importance of when some say no, they mean No and you cannot continue to touch someone or harass them.

"Even if you already have sex with them?" The Alpha whos name was Mitch asked.

"Yes, even if you have already had sex with them. The person still has the right to say no," Dumah said, looking him in the eye.

"They were willing before," Mitch said.

"Oh yes, what did you want?" Hazel asked she was pissed that he was mad because she didn't want him to touch her.

"Hey, I'm just saying you can't rape the willing," Mitch scoffed.

Hazel stood up and sauntered over to him. " is this what you wanted, me to go with you? Sit in your lap?" she straddled his legs and lowered herself, so she was in his lap facing him, "for me to sit with you and tell you how much I need a big strong Alpha?" she leaned in close to his ear lips just brushing as she talked, "tell you how wet you make me? How much I love how big your knot is and how much I need it?" she asked, whispering she rolled her hips just enough to make him groan she could feel his erection growing, Hazel leaned back and looked him in the eye, "Is that what you want? Alpha ."

"Hazel," Dumah warned, "It's not nice to tease."

Hazel got up and went back to her seat the smell of Alpha arousal was strong, she smirked. Benny shook his head. She was too much, sometimes.

"That was I don't know what that was," Dumah said. She didn't know what to say. The girl knew how to work the room if she needed to prove a point.

"Jimmy is here," one of the other orderly's told Dumah, she dismissed Hazel to go on her "date" Jimmy.

Hazel smiled at Mitch. He swore it was frowned upon to mess with an Alphas Omega. She was already with an Alpha. She was glad to be out of the group, but she didn't want to go out with Jimmy she didn't sleep well the night before, and she tried to lay down outside in the sun.

Jimmy gave a small wave when he saw her. She was beautiful, he thought to himself. She smiled at him, and he could have sworn she blushed a bit.

"How are you?"  Jimmy asked he wanted to take her hand, pulled into a hug, but he didn't. Jimmy respected that Hazel didn't welcome touch understandable from anyone outside of her family.

"I'm ok," she sighed, "no, I'm not."

"What happened?" Concern dripping from his voice, his brow was crinkled.

"The Alpha I got I to it with, he um... He knows you, Michael," she said, looking at her feet, the sound of her voice thick with shame and stuffy.

Jimmy sighed, "I'm sorry, did he do something? Here I mean,"

Hazel nodded, not looking up. She just stared at her feet; Jimmy had never seen this side the vulnerable side the shy side. Jimmy asked if he could hug her, she shook her head and said no, not right now. Jimmy took her outside for a walk before they had a little dessert date.