Oh my god I love chipotleee

After a few more minutes of walking, they came to a large, concrete plain of ground with a few ramps and rails.

"Is this.. a skatepark?" asked Peter. "I've never seen a real skatepark before,"

"Why would a skatepark smell like this?

"I don't know, maybe because- oh! There's someone over there!"

Peter pointed in the direction of a rail a couple metres away- with a boy sitting on the rail. He didn't seem to notice them.

"Hello? Hello there! Can you see us?" Peter asked the boy. He didn't respond.

Alice walked closer to him, and noticed he had airpods in. His eyes were closed, so he couldn't see them.

"..Hello?" said Alice. Again, the boy didn't respond. He had bright green hair (with pale blond roots peeking through), pinkish skin, and appeared to be wearing designer clothes. His hoodie read "Hündin" in red letters. He had a cellphone in a bright red phone case, which he was holding in his left hand. In his right hand, he held a garlic. The garlic was wearing a small plastic crown.

"Excuse me, guy!" Alice yelled. The boy's eyes snapped open and he took out an airpod.

"Hallo?" He said.

"Hello, sorry if I started you," said Alice.

"Sprechen sie Deutsch?" asked the green-haired boy.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" asked Alice.

The green-haired boy sighed and rolled his eyes. "Do you speak English?" he asked. He had a slight german accent.

"Yes,"

"Ugh, this would be a lot easier if you spoke German," The boy scoffed. "Ich heiße- no, I am called Mink Young,"

"I'm Alice, and this is my friend Peter," said Alice, gesturing to Peter, who'd come up behind them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mink. I'm Peter Lopez," said Peter.

Mink looked Peter up and down. "Why's your hair such a- ugh, what's the word, blöd, blöd- stupid, thats it. Why's your hair such a stupid color?"

"I didn't pick it, mi madre-"

"Yellow is seriously not your color, dude,"

"..Mi madre made me dye it,"

"What?"

"I believe you would refer to her as my mother,"

"Oh. Well tell your mommy she should pick a better color, cause.. yikes!"

Peter dropped his gaze and stared at the ground. "..Well, we were just going to ask if you'd seen an RV,"

"Big white RV? You mean the one with the fat guy with a pot on his head in it?"

"Uh-"

"Yes, that's the one," said Alice.

Mink shoved his phone in his pocket and took out his other airpod. "I saw it earlier. By the way.. poor you," he balanced his garlic on his head and stood up. "Follow me,"

"How on earth did you get that lost? It's only a few blocks from here," said Mink.

"..I don't really know," said Alice. "I just got lost and tried walking in any direction,"

"A stupid decision," he scoffed. "You could've been killed by any approaching zombie,"

"No, I have Sweetpea with me! He's strong enough to kill any old zombie,"