Burn me in heaven (Chapter 23)

CAUTION: This chapter is solely about (Natalia) Vivian's past. It includes INCEST, if the topic is disturbing for you, please do not continue and skip this chapter.

I have been planning from the start to make this story the darkest and the boldest among all the stories I have ever written. Maybe those are the reasons why it is taking me too long to complete this story. Behind my mind, there's always a force stopping me to continue. But I guess, there's no turning back now.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Chapter 23

Vivian kept holding back her tears. She promised to herself that she will never cry over this again. In the first place, she liked it. She liked it very much that there were days and nights she was begging to have it again. Because this made her feel a woman.

"Darlin', why are you crying? You did great." Napalingon siya sa babaeng hubo't-hubad. It was her mom, Vienna. Naupo ito sa tabi niya at niyakap siya.

She dried the stubborn tears in her eyes and drew a faint smile on her lips. "I know, Mom. I am better than you," sabi niya rito.

Hinaplos nito ang buhok niya at hinalikan siya sa noo. "That's my girl. We'll buy a new set of clothes for you. And make-ups."

"And bags... and shoes," dugtong niya.

"Yes, of course," anang baritonong boses mula sa bagong dating na lalaki sa silid niya.

The man was naked, too. His name was Enrico, her mother's husband. Her stepfather. Her lover.

It was a year ago when her relationship started with Enrico. Matagal na itong karelasyon ng mom niya. Kahit na noong nabubuhay pa ang dad niya ay magkarelasyon na ang dalawa. Her dad didn't even know until he met his demise that her twin brothers' father was Enrico. Or maybe her father knew about it but kept living with her mom.

Nang unang ipakilala ito sa kanya ng mom niya pagkatapos mamatay ng dad niya ay may namuong pagnanasa agad sa pagkababae niya. She wanted the man so badly she seduced him for her own amusement. Little did she know, she was playing with fire. And she was burned.

Makalipas lamang ang ilang buwang pakikipag-ulayaw sa lalaki ay nalaman iyon ng mom niya. Hindi ito nagalit sa kanya. Kalmado siya nitong kinausap. She gave her a warning that there's no turning back once she took a place in Enrico's world. What her mom told her enticed her more in joining the man's world.

May kakaibang ugali pala sa pakikipagtalik ang lalaki. Enrico's a hardcore maniac when it comes to sex. He does everything, from traditional to BDSM to orgy to any kind of exhibitions and a whole lot more. The man introduced her to a world she never knew. It's a world where sins have no place in the mind of people. Just pure lust. Lust and passion. Passion and sex. Sex and sex.

"Show me your clit, honey," utos sa kanya ng lalaki.

Ibinuka niya ang mga hita para mabistahan nito ang bukana ng kuweba niya. For sure, the man wanted another round.

"Now, let's play with your pussy." The man walked towards them like a panther. Then he knelt and licked her clitoris with his wet tongue.

Ang susunod na mga eksenang makikita sa silid niya ay serye ng mga makamundong bagay at ang tanging maririnig ay mga halinghing, anas at ungol mula sa kanilang tatlo.

Five years had passed so quickly. It was a cold summer night again. The time was always weathering with Vivian during this period of the year. Her life was on the brink of destruction right now. But she will never let anyone destroy her. She's a woman of power. She's not liked her mom who was uncapable of toying with a beast.