Burn me in heaven (Chapter 12)

Chapter 12

Hinablot ni Agatha ang newspaper na nakasuksok sa kaharap na upuan ng bus na sinasakyan. Inabala niya ang sarili sa pagbabasa ng dyaryo para mawaglit ang dagsa-dagsang tagpo sa nakaraan na umiikot sa kanyang balintataw. Sunod-sunod ang pagbulatlat niya sa mga pahina at naagaw ang atensyon ng isang headline sa center fold ng binabasa. It was news feature about her family.

Sa gitna ng pahina nakalagay ang larawang ng isang gwapong lalaki bagaman may katandaan na ay makisig pa rin ang tindig. Pilit inapuhap sa sarili ni Agatha kung sino ang lalaking iyon at kung ano ang koneksyon nito sa pamilya niya. She was shocked when she realized who the man is. Mabilis niyang binasa ang caption sa larawan upang makumpirma ang hinala.

After many years of lamentation for his death, Luis Iñigo Feron was back from the land of the dead. Fresh and handsome than ever. He was set to reclaim his throne in the empire he helped to build.

Napasinghap si Agatha sa mga nabasa. Pero mas nagulantang siya sa mga sumusunod na nilalaman ng pahinang iyon ng dyaryo. It was surprises overload!

News had been scattered everywhere that he was abducted by his daughter's stepfather, Vergil Ramirez. It was said that he was chained and bounded in a small room for more than a decade. After he was rescued by her daughter, Veronica Feron the psychopath who abducted him was killed after the incident. Based on police report, it was Veronica who killed her stepfather as a revenge for what he did to her real father.

Speaking more of Veronica Feron, she was soon to knot the tie with the best engineer in town and the most sought after widower, Steve Garvillez. There are rumors we heard from our sources that they are just waiting for the first death anniversary of (Denise Garvillez, RIP) Steve's deceased wife to past before announcing the exact date of their wedding. Well, it seems the groom-to-be-for-the-second-time wants to be considerate and respectful to his former in laws. What a man!

Talking about another wedding, Selene Feron's beach wedding with the Caucasian hot model, Brandon Ruiz was a blast. Literally. After the explosion of the cruise where the reception is being held, the groom is still missing as of today. The search operation is still on going to find Brandon along with other missing body. For sure that the passing days are very stressful for Selene and for her baby. Yes, the before bride is pregnant and it was said that it is the main reason of the wedding. And we also heard rumors that Brandon is not really missing but just hiding to get away from wedlock. Well, that is soon to be revealed!

Moving on with another missing person and explosion, the other bastard of Feron clan, Agatha Feron is still nowhere to find. Her car was left burned and wrecked after it fell on a rocky cliff. There is no body that was found and the police is still searching for it. One of the police we interviewed said that it was possible that the body was burned and turned into ashes and the other parts were eaten by wild animals. No one believes in the family and they have high hopes that Agatha will return from the dead like his father. But the conclusion of the police officer is yet to be proven!

Going back to persons returning from the land of the dead, Anton Miguel Feron, the legitimate heir of the infamous and scandalous Feron clan was brought to life to reunite with his long lost family. He came back with his fiancee, Claire Vicencio which according to our sources is the ex-girlfriend of Steve Garvillez before he married his deceased wife.

Kulang ang sabihing nagulantang si Agatha nang mabasa ang mga huling pangungusap sa artikulo. Nangatog ang laman at buto niya at pakiwari niya ay huminto ang pagtibok ng puso niya ng ilang segundo. Napadako ang mga mata niya sa isa pang larawan doon kung saan magkakasama ang miyembro ng pamilya Feron maliban sa kanya.