End of the Book

I am sure that title gave you a bit of a heart attack, but don't you worry. My soap opera take on Naruto's story is far from over... You are instead just getting a third book!!

Yayyyy how cool.

The new book will be posted soon, I am on chapter four of it and I just want to be able to get at least five chapters done before posting.

Thank you all for the continued support and I cannot wait to see what you all have to say about...

Guess you'll all just have to follow me if you want to know when you can read the rest

Guess you'll all just have to follow me if you want to know when you can read the rest... Here is a summary though:

A girl who was once everyone's light is now surrounded by darkness. Everything she was led to believe now all seemed to be a lie. The girl who once tried her best to lead everyone on the right path, is now the one in need of a light.

Kiba Inuzuka makes it his personal mission to bring back the girl he loves. The girl who he knew he could never give up on. The girl who even if she didn't choose him, Kiba still choose her.

Sasuke on the other hand was struggling to keep her at his side. Even if she was turning her back on the village, that didn't mean she was running back to the person who put the one person she still loved in danger. Even with her state of hatred though, she still felt everything for him..

She still felt everything for both of them.

Would she let Sasuke pull her further into the dark, or would she follow Kiba out back into the light?