Argument

Oikawa Tooru

"That's it! I've had enough of you flirting with your fangirls! You have a goddamn boyfriend for a reason!" (M/n) complained.

Oikawa turned to the male with a frown "that's not true! I don't flirt with them (M/n)-chan!" He exclaimed.

"Oh yeah? Then who is she?!" He pointed at a girl Oikawa was flirting with.

"Uh just- um" "see?! Why don't you just go out with her huh?!" (M/n) was very angry at his actions.

"W-well you always push me away! So what am i suppose to do!" Oikawa tried to make out a point.

The girl left feeling awkward watching the two fight.

"I don't always push you away! You always come in the wrong time when i am studying!" (M/n) claimed.

"I-"

"You know what?! You can go out with her! Maybe she won't be so busy like me!" (M/n) walked away with his fists clenched.

"(M/n) no- wait-!"

"Forgive mee!!"

Ushijima Wakatoshi
(Nope, he would just let you win)

Bokuto koutaro
(Not much of an argument but it's wat you'd expect from bokubro)

The two owl lovers were eating pizza in the living room, they were just watching whatever was on the TV.

As they ate, it came to the last slice of pizza, both of them looked at each other with determination.

"I'm having that slice" Bokuto said in a serious tone "nu uh you're not" (M/n) glared at him.

They began pushing each other back to get the slice "LET ME HAVE IT!" "NO WAY! I PAID FOR THE PIZZA!" They kept fighting.

Akaashi whom was also invited to their house took the slice, the lovers fought while Akaashi ate the slice.

Akaashi watched, amused that they haven't noticed. Until bokuto was able to pin (M/n) down and tried to grab the non existent slice "eh? Where's the pizza?" Bokuto looked the box.

The two saw akaashi finish the last bite of the pizza "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" they both whined.

Kuroo Tetsurou

"I can't believe you cheated on me! Again!" (M/n) bursted at kuroo "you promised you wouldn't cheat! And kenma was in on this?!" He began to tear a bit.

Kenma looked down, kuroo had apologetic face "look! I'm sorry! I didn't think you'd know!- i mean-"

"Oh so you were gonna do it again?! And to think i wouldn't notice?! What do you think of me?! Naive?! I'm hurt Tetsu!" (M/n) said dramatically.

"You don't have to be so dramatic over a game kitten.." Kuroo sighed "but you still cheated.." (M/n) pouted.

"come on..get over it, so we can play again" Kenma sighed and picked his controller up.

"Fine..but i don't want Kuroo on your side!" (M/n) wiped his eyes and picked his controller up.

Kuro hugged (M/n) "i'm sorry kitten~ i love you~" (M/n) scoffed and pushed him away "i don't trust you anymore.."

"Kitten~"

"No."

"..."

"Love you too..."

Daichi Sawamura

"Dai-kun is always so busy.." (M/n) muttered sadly "i mean..i can understand that he's a captain with responsibilities..but i'm getting really lonely.." (M/n) sighed, his hands clenched slightly.

"Sweetie i'm home!" the captain appeared after a week away from training camp.

"..."

There wasn't an answer from his beloved boyfriend.

Daichi sighed "(M/n)? Are you here?" He took his shoes off and left his bag on the couch and went to their bedroom.

He saw a blanket pile on the bed, he chuckled "(M/n) i know you're in there" he sat on the bed.

It moved "...go away!" (M/n) moved away from him "i thought you left me! For that goddamn volleyball club!"

Daichi noticed the anger and sadness on his voice 'this doesn't usually happen in the past..he must've really missed me' Daichi thought.

"You practice way to long! You give volleyball more time than me! You don't care about me!" (M/n) proclaimed.

"(M/n) you know that's not true.." Daichi patted his head "i care about you more than volleyball" he said sincerely.

(M/n) shook his head "then don't go to training camp and stay there!" He whined.

'Yep..i regret spoiling you so much'

"You know i can't do that sweetie.." Daichi sighed "i'm sorry for leaving you alone for a week..i really am" Daichi pulled (M/n) into a hug.

"Please forgive me"

"..."

"...i missed you" (M/n) hugged back "i know, i missed you too" Daichi smiled "now come on, let's have dinner" (M/n) nodded "okay.."