[Oikawa] Comforting My Captain

I couldn't let this idea slide, so have a happy/calming chapter that i made while avoiding my modules-

You're really loving towards Oikawa in his sad episodes btw, Oikawa ofc needs his genuine love, he is a little baby on the inside

I'll do something special for all my books soon! I'll be long before i could finish it all so bear with me~

Oikawa Tooru

"Tooru..?" (M/n) arrived home, he frowned after seeing dim lights inside the house, he quietly closed the door behind him and took his shoes off and walking in.

He made his way to the bedroom, he saw Oikawa curled up on the bed with a blanket covering him.

(M/n) walked towards the bed and sat on the bed "how is my pretty boy doing?" He asked with a small smile.

Oikawa shifted a bit, he kept his face covered by the sheets, (M/n) went closer to him and spoke once more.

"Come here, please tell me what's wrong" Oikawa followed his words and sat up, with the blanket over his head and leaning on (M/n).

"N-nothings wrong.." Oikawa muttered.

"I know you're still hurting" (M/n) cooed, he held Oikawa closer to him, having him on his chest and between his legs.

"i'll be here to comfort you for as long as you want" (M/n) stated, cupping Oikawa's cheeks, he smiled a bit and nuzzled closer to him.

"Thank you..." Oikawa let (M/n)'s warmth sooth him, as well listening to his soft beating heart.

Oikawa knew that (M/n) can become soft towards him, him being one of the only ones to know this side of (M/n).

(M/n) let him lean on him more, slowly rubbing circles on Oikawa's back.

"(M/n).." Oikawa spoke softly "Mhm?" He hummed back as a respond "can...can you sing for me..?"

(M/n) smiled nervously "i...don't usually sing but...sure, just for you" Oikawa smiled brightly, (M/n) quickly cleared his throat.

The silence was interrupted by (M/n)'s soft humming, singing a soft and calming song.

[INSERT CALMING SONG OF CHOICE CUZ IDK-]

Oikawa smiled, his cheeks turning into pink at (M/n)'s voice and choice of song, his mood had changed and brightened.

His pain slowly going away, (M/n) completes him, and makes him a whole, warmth from his precious lover, affection, love, and admiration.

He knows that (M/n) admired him under his mean acts, he felt warm inside.

He made him feel special, he hoped soon, he wants (M/n) to feel special too.

Oikawa's eyes slowly became heavy, his body slowly rested itself as he fell asleep, feeling (M/n)'s hand move up to his hair carefully brushing over it.

(M/n) smiled "Rest up... i love you.." he kissed his forehead,