Cloned

Requested by: smi_le69

This was a whole scenario for all the captains...idk why it didn't save and only saved Oikawa's...i can't get it back anymore..

Oikawa Tooru

Oikawa had just came home from practice, frowning that (M/n) wasn't in the library where thy always meet to go home together.

"(M/n)-chaan? Are you studying?? Why didn't you wait in the library did i took to long??? (M/n)-chaan" he closed the door behind him.

He looked around, he dropped his bag on the living room "(M/n)-chaaaan??" He pouted.

He saw a familiar (H/c) haired male walk out the bathroom "(M/N)-CHAN THERE YOU AREEEE" Oikawa came to hug him.

To his surprise (M/n) didn't move away to let him fall or told him to go because he was gonna study.

Oikawa was able to embrace the male "uwahh (M/n)-chan let me hug him~" he smiled brightly.

"Oikawa when did you come ho-" another (M/n) walk out the kitchen, Oikawa looked at him then at the (M/n) he thought was the only one.

"HAAAAAAAAA ALIENNNNN!!" He pointed at the one he hugged. (M/n) clone grinned "alien? How come?"

It seemed that the clone had a different personality than the original.

"(M/N)-CHAN NEVER LETS ME HUG HIM UNTIL DINNERR!!!" he pointed out.

The real (M/n) just stood in his place both confused and shocked.

"Well i'm founded out~" clone (M/n) laughed "AHHH THIS IS SO WEIRDDD!!" Oikawa cringed, it was rare for (M/n) to laugh.

"Now~ real (M/n)! I am your clone made by..whoever the heck wanted this" clone (M/n) walked towards real (M/n).

"C-clone?!? How.." Real (M/n) stared at him, clone (M/n) shrugged.

"Well since i'm here~ To-kun wanna do a threeso-" "AH HELL NO!" Real (M/n) looked at him disgusted.

Oikawa blushed madly at his suggestion. Yet he sorta liked the more genuine version of his coldly loving boyfriend.

"Eh so boring" clone (M/n) went to he kitchen "Oo~ whatcha cookin'?" He smelled a delicious scent.

"Oi! I'm cooking! Out!!" (M/n) pulled fake (M/n) out the kitchen "go with To-kun but don't do anything i wouldn't do!!"

"Okay okay~" he winked.

"To-kun wanna watch a movie~" clone (M/n) grinned, Oikawa blushed "y-yeah!...(whispers) alien (M/n)-chan.."

"I'm no alien To-kun~ i'm just a clone of your loveable boyfriend" he led him to the living room.

"This so sooooo weird!! (M/n)-chan doesn't smile often or sound loving!!
aLIEN!!" Oikawa shook him.

"Ah~ To-kun so mean~" clone (M/n) pouted "AHHHHHH SO CUTEEE" eve if it was a clone it made Oikawa see a different side of (M/n).

"MY HEART (M/N)-CHAN..!!" He gasped, he couldn't take the cuteness of the clone's expression.

"OI! BE QUIET!!" Real (M/n) shouted, he was a bit angry at the clone, and jealous.