First Confession

LET'S GO BACK TIME BABYYY
Requested by: WindTailer

Oikawa Tooru
(

Sligthly long)

"Huh? What's this?" (M/n) took a letter out of his locker, he looked around it, pink? With a heart stamp? Oh no is this a confession?

(M/n) rolled his eyes and trashed he letter without even looking at it, he moved on and headed to class.

Oikawa was watching him and just cried of how he didn't even read it, Oikawa had to think of another plan.

He tried giving him anonymous gifts with hints on who it was but again got ignored by (M/n).

Another try, making students- mostly by his die hard fangirls- gossip about a really obvious description of (M/n) as Oikawa's crush.

Yet still didn't work.

"WAAHHH!" Oikawa cried "Oi! Shut up! What is it again Trashykawa?!" Iwaizumi glared at him.

"I-its (L/n)-chan! HE WON'T NOTICE MY SIGNALSSS" he flopped on the table.

"If signals don't work then just confess to him in person by asking him dumbass!"

"AH! an idea! Why don't i just confess to him by asking him! Great idea Tooru!" He cheered.

___________________________

He waited until school was over, he found the male walking in the halls, he popped out of nowhere.

"(L/n)-chann!!" He cheered, (M/n) got startled and almost punched him "d-don't jump out like that!" He scolded.

"Sorry!" Oikawa apologized.

"But i-uhhhhhh" he saw his flock of fangirls behind them "(L/n)-chan why don't we go to the rooftop?"" He smiled nervously and waved to his fangirls and ran up the stairs dragging (M/n) along.

"Oi! I didn't sign to be dragged up!" He pulled his hand away once they reached the top.

"So, what is it??" (M/n) leaned on the wall and crossed his arms "you see (L/n)-chan"

"You're single..i'm single..so.." Oikawa looked at (M/n) "CAN YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND!!" he bowed.

(M/n) got shocked, a pretty boy? With girls that follow him around like baby ducks confesses to him? Seems imposible.

"I..'m sorry but i can't accept that" he sighed "eh?! W-why not?!"

"Like mother says, Study before Lovey" he started to wall away and pass Oikawa.

"..."

".."

"I WON'T GIVE UP (L/N)-CHAN! I'M GONNA GE YOU AND THERE'S NOTHING FOR YOU TO STOP ME AHA!" Oikaw yelled at him, but (M/n) already left.

After tons of tries he was able to make the male say yes without getting reported to the principal for harassment.

Needless to say it was worth the hardwork.