First Time (Part 1)

Requested by:_fuyuki_oshiha_

I'm making it a half smut though should i make another part for it?? I mean once i'm done with bokuto and Daichi should i make it a full smut??

You have also cleaned your hole before it all, knowing that it was time

And the captains watched on how to pleasure you properly with videos and such

Oikawa Tooru

"(M/n)-chan" Oikawa tapped (M/n)'s shoulder "hm?" (M/n) looked at him "gimme kisses.." Oikawa sat on the couch next to him

"..alright" (M/n) closed his book and set it on the coffee table, (M/n) was pulled into Oikawa's lap.

"H-hey! Slow down.." (M/n) blushed, Oikawa pulled him into a deep loving kiss.

(M/n) close his eyes and shyly kissed back, for a bottom out the bed he's in charge but in bed Oikawa is.

Oikawa licked (M/n)'s bottom lip, he hesitantly opened it, Oikawa moved his wet muscle in (M/n)'s mouth.

(M/n) quickly melted into the kiss more, their tongues met and moved in sync.

(M/n) lightly gripped on Oikawa's shoulder and they soon pulled away for air.

(M/n)'s face tinted with a blush pink, he was beginning to become more submissive.

"(M/n)-cha- (M/n)~" Oikawa decided to call him his name without the -chan.

"H-hm..?" He looked into his eyes and answered weakly "c-can we..?" He asked.

(M/n)'s eyes widened, he looked away and nodded, he was slowly laid down to the couch, getting pinned by Oikawa.

Oikawa loved the more submissive side of his cold boyfriend, loving how he always melted in his kisses.

Oikawa kissed him again and kissed down to his neck, sucking on his skin, Making a red mark on his flesh.

(M/n) had let out a pleasured sound and lightly gripped on Oikawa's shirt, Oikawa's hand slowly slipped into (M/n)'s shorts.

Groping his crotch, (M/n) pressed his legs together, trapping Oikawa's hand in the process.

"(M/n)~ please open your legs~" Oikawa ordered in his monotone voice, (M/n) shivered and shyly opened it.

"Good boy~" Oikawa smirked, he pulled down (M/n)'s shorts and briefs as well as his shirt.

(M/n) was now completely naked compared to Oikawa, he gently touched the male's hard member and slowly began rubbing it.