Oikawa

I skipped some parts since i've never gone to a wedding and just searched everything up :/ i still don't know much so it isn't the best :(

The others will come next soon!

-soon..

Oikawa Tooru

"I-iwa-chan i'm nervous!!!" He shook Iwaizumi, he was slightly sweating and was very nervous.

Yes he was excited but nervousness just gloom him "Just go!" he pushed him.

They went to the front(idk what its called) and awaited for the bride- er groom-bride??

The flower boy was Oikawa's nephew, whom was a bit annoyed because of it.

He sprinkled flowers on the carpet till he reached the front and went off, at last (M/n) was seen in a white suit, he was guided to the front with his father.

Oikawa was adoring (M/n)'s cute and shy expression as he walked towards him.

He stopped next to Oikawa and faced everyone.

"Dear friends and Family, we are gathered here to witness and celebrate the union of Tooru and (M/n) in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as Man and Husband"

They clapped.

"..i..(M/n) (L/n)..take you, Tooru to be my partner, I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, f-from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.." Oikawa almost cried at his loving words.

Oikawa cleared his throat since it was time for his vows.

"(M/n)..I acknowledge my love and respect for you and invite you to share my life as I hope to share yours. I promise always to recognize you as an equal individual! and always to be conscious of your development as well as my own. I shall seek through kindness and understanding to achieve with you the life we have envisioned!"

His words overwhelmed (M/n), he was in the verge of tears and had his hand over his mouth.

Oikawa watched as the ring holder(Iwaizumi) walked over to them, Oikawa took the rings.

"I-i give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you. Let it be a reminder that I am always by your side and that I will always be a faithful partner to you!"

"I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my c-commitment and the desire of my heart" he gave him one of his rare smiles.

They took turns in giving each other their rings, Oikawa gave him a quick kiss on the knuckle.

"Now i pronounce you Man an husband! You may now kiss the groom!"

Oikawa pulled (M/n) into a short yet loving kiss, (M/n) quickly kissed back as his cheeks flared up.

They clapped and cheered for the two, Iwaizumi clapped along with the rest of the former team in Aoba jhosai.

______________________________

At the party, (M/n) held a bouquet, there was a line of people ready to catch the bouquet.

(M/n) turned around and threw it behind him and turned back, the bouquet was caught by Iwaizumi- er more like got hit on the face.

(M/n) apologized.

Iwaizumi just waved it off and held the bouquet "Ooo~ Iwa-chan is getting married next!" Oikawa giggled.

At the party the two danced and ate, they enjoyed and fulfilled the thing they always wanted to do.

-ignoring he fact that matsukawa and hanamaki stuffed their faces with food-

(M/n) was grateful to meet Oikawa and was overjoyed, he saw his parents having a smile on their faces.

It was the most special and joyful day that happened to (M/n), He and Oikawa had lovingly Embraced each other in the garden.

Having some alone time with each other, just staring at each other with loving eyes, and maybe had a tender kiss before coming back at the party.

Oikawa got surrounded by his team and was congratulated while (M/n) was embraced by his parents.

Telling him that he reached his goals and sayong how proud they are.

All i have to say was it ended as a whole grant party- and aliens appeared-