first Date (part one)

(Welp, let's rewind time! And yeah..in here you live with ya parents)

Requested by: Otaku_lover_uwu

Oikawa Tooru

(M/n)'s pov
(So that ya'll feel more involved)

"(M/n)-chaaaaaaaan!!" The joyful captain shouted while he skipped towards me.

"Ah..Oikawa-kun.." I tensed up a bit, i stopped walking "what it is?" I asked.

"I told you to call me Tooru now that we started dating!" Oikawa pouted "i can't..!" I claimed.

"Ehh? C'mon its not that hard!" Oikawa encouraged. We both started walking along side each other.

"Just say it! Tooru! There! Easy!" He excitedly spoke. I gulped.

"T-..To.."

"yes! yES!!"

"To...To-kun.." I blushed, embarrassed that he couldn't call me by his name properly.

"Close enough! Good job (M/n)-chan!" Oikawa cheered and clapped.

"Now! As i was saying! Let's go on a date!" Oikawa took my wrist and dragged off somewhere.

"O-oi! I haven't told my parents yet!" I informed him "Text them after we reach the train station!" Oikawa kept on dragging me

We soon arrived at the train station, we went in the train and sat down, i exhaustedly sat next to Oikawa.

"Ah...my legs are worn out!" I panted. Oikawa smiled "tired already? It wasn't even that far!" He said.

"Well i'm not- huh- as athletic than you- haah- okay!" I spoke between breathes.

"You need to exercise more if you want to keep up with me (M/n)-chan!"

"Yeah yeah.." I soon texted his parents that he'd be home a little later.

________________________________

We arrived at their destination and hopped off, we. walked to a place that seems to be alien themed.

"What is this? An Alien celebration or something..?" I looked around.

"Its an alien park!" Oikawa threw his hands up. He excitedly pulled me and ran to the entrance.

He paid for both of us and was able to enter "wait..did you bring extra money for this??" I looked at him.

"Of course! Now let's go-! LOOK! ALIEN COTTON CANDY!!" Oikawa ran to the cotton candy stall.

"So green..." I commented and went to Oikawa's side.