getting naked in front of them

Ehhhh another update?? Haha i'm bored..but too lazy to write First date part two AHHHHH-

I wanted this XDD

Enjoy the thirsts of your boyfriends

Oikawa Tooru

"Haa...why am i doing this..?" (M/n) questioned his sanity, getting naked in front of Oikawa? Yeah not good.

(M/n) only had a towel on him "am i seriously gonna do this.." He began to chicken out.

"Ahh! Whatever!" He blushed and slowly walked to the kitchen. Spotting the captain sprout.

"To...kun" he called out, stepping closer to him and took off the towel.

Oikawa turned around "yes (M/n)-cha-" his eyes widen.

A heavenly sight

(M/n) shyly covered his body "(M/N-N)-CHAN!! W-WHY ARE YOU NAKED!!" Oikawa covered his face as it heated up.

(M/n) blushed madly "N-NO REASON!" He chickened out and took the towel and ran out.

"W-WAIT (M/N)-CHAN!!" Oikawa had a nosebleed and he tried to cover it. It was also he first time he saw (M/n) naked.

Ushijima Wakatoshi

"This is not gonna end well" he guessed, he walked around their house with a towel trying to find his boyfriend.

He found His loveable boyfriend in their room, he tossed the towel away and shyly entered the room.

Ushijima heard the footsteps and immediately turned towards him "..!!"

He quickly looked away "towels are in the bathroom.." He tried not to look.

"Eh..?" (M/n) didn't expect him to be so respectful "i don't want to take advantage.." Ushijima muttered.

(M/n) smiled at his gentleman act and quickly scooted out the room and took the towel and went back to the bathroom.

Mean while Ushijima had to go to their other bathroom to uh..ya know why.

Kuroo Tetsurou

"Okay why the heck did i think of doing this?! To my 24/7 horny boyfriend..!!"

(M/n) blushed madly "he's gonna pounce on me is he?" He snorted.

(M/n) speed walked to the living room, he had already took his towel off.

He avoided getting seen from the window butt naked.

He tapped Kuroo's shoulder, he turned his attention to (M/n).

His eyes widen, he soon looked at me with a smirk "ohohoho? Is it time to loose your legs kitten~?" He licked his lips.

(M/n) blushed madly "N-NO!" he ran away, kuroo followed behind him "you're not getting away this time!!"

"EEK! NOO!!"

Bokuto koutarou

(M/n) wanted to try it out, bokuto has never seen (M/n) naked, he felt embarrassed but didn't want to chicken out.

He hold on his owl blanket and went to Bokuto, whom was eating in the kitchen.

"Owl-kun...!" He called out, quickly taking his blanket off.

"Yes?!" He turned to him, his eyes widened and face reddened, he had a nose bleed and fainted on the floor.

"K-KOU!!" (M/n) panicked and wore his clothes again, he didn't know what to do so he called Akaashi.

"I...am SO SORRY KOU-KUN!!"

Daichi Sawamura

(M/n) had a grand idea, walked to daichi naked! Yeah great plan!

He needed to check is someone was with him, he can't have Suga seeing him naked as well.

He searched the whole house "house secured from other people!" He quickly took his clothes off and grabbed his blanket.

He covered himself with it for now, he skipped to their bathroom and knocked on it.

Knowing daichi was in there. He tossed the blanket away.

Daichi opened the door and met with something he didn't expect.

His face reddened, he looked away "(M-m/n)! Put your clothes on!" He scolded him.

"Ehh? Don'tcha want this~" he gestured to his body "(M/n) as much as i want to, i don't want to take advantage..!" he closed the door on him.

(M/n) pouted "aw man.."