meeting their team

Requested by: wolfialuv

Oikawa Tooru

"Hurry up (M/n)-chann!!" Oikawa pulled (M/n) along with him "HEY! Don't rush me!!" (M/n) pulled his hand back, he just started walking next to Oikawa.

"HELLO TEAM MEET MY EVER LOVING BOYFRIEND (M/N)-CHAAAANNN" he bursted through to the door.

"Boyfriend? I hope this one doesn't break up with you the next day this time" Matsu and Makki snickered.

"EHH? NO WAY! We've been dating for a month now!!" Oikawa defended.

"Yeah (L/n)-san here is very different" Iwaizumi said "you met him before iwaizumi-san??" The team asked.

"Yeah, he's chill and very responsible" iwaizumi confirmed which (M/n) agreed "yes, it's nice to meet you all" he bowed.

"Wow a gentleman, Oikawa must be crazy dating someone like him" they snickered.

"Crazy?! Waahh!! So rudee!!"" Oikawa cried out, (M/n) cracked a smiled, quite amused of his team.

Ushijima Wakatoshi
(You already met them in the 'first meeting' chapter went you went in)

Kuroo Tetsurou

"Eh well fine, i do want to meet your team and maybe watch you guys practice and of course see kenma" (M/n) nodded.

They entered the court and was greeted by the team "hey captain, who's that?" Lev asked.

"My precious boyfriend of course~" Kuroo wrapped his arms around his waist.

(M/n) slapped his hand "n-not in public idiot!!" He blushed lightly "ow~"

"Boyfriend?? When??" They asked "well, since a month i think" Kuroo said unsurely.

"He's so short! Almost as short as Yaku-san- OW!" Yaku kicked him "shut up!"

(M/n) smiled "ken-chan!" he saw kenma whom waved at him and used the opportunity to play his game while practice hasn't started.

"You know kenma?!" Lev gasped "yeah, we've been friends before i met that perverted idiot" (M/n) nodded.

After that the team introduced themselves, (M/n) watched them practice, he also invited kenma to their house to play games and go to each other's animal crossing island.

Bokuto koutarou

"Alright alright!" (M/n) smiled and followed the owl captain. They arrived at the court with akaashi.

They went in and greeted the team "HEY HEY HEY! I GOT SOMEONE FOR YOU ALL TO MEET!!" Bokuto cheered, akaashi told him to quiet down.

The team saw an unfamiliar student with the two "who is he captain?" They asked.

"MY BOYRIEND (M/NNNNNN)" he said excitedly. (M/n) nodded "it's nice to meet you guys" he smiled brightly.

"My full name is (L/n) (M/n) and yes i am dating your ever to sweet captain" he introduced himself properly.

"It's a good thing Bokuto has a boyfriend now, now Akaashi can relax more now that someone can take care of our captain"

"Actually..it's the exact opposite.. Though (M/n) is more responsible than bokuto-san..he is still like a copy of him" he corrected which made the team sweat drop.

"so..two Bokuto but one is more responsible??" They asked and akaashi nodded.

"Oh no.."

"Oh Yes"

Daichi Sawamura

"Uwahhh that's your boyfriend Dadchi??" The first years said-except Tsukki of course.

"Haaa?? Dadchi?? Why do they call you that?" (M/n) asked confused "its..a long story.." Daichi sighed.

"He's so short" Tsukishima snorted "EHH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY PALM TREE?!?!" (M/n) raged an went to the tall male but was stopped by Daichi.

"Calm down (M/n)-kun" Suga laughed.

"Do you play volley ball??" Kageyama asked.

"When did you two meet??" Hitana asked as well.

"How long have you been together??" Nishinoya asked

"DID YOU GUYS DO THE DIRTY YET??" Tanaka asked and got scolded by Ennoshita.

(M/n) "well no, we met in the store, for a month now i think and..maybe..?" He blushed at the last question.

"MAYBE???!! OUR CROW MOM HAS BEEN REPLACED!!"

"ehh??"

"Crow mom??" (M/n) looked confused "that's me" Suga smiled "oh, i mean they're not wrong" he giggled.