Silent treatment

Oikawa Tooru

Oikawa has been very annoying and VERY clingy on (M/n) and as punishment, (M/n) decided to give him the silent treatment for his childish acts while (M/n) tried to study.

"(M/nnnn)-chaaan!" Oikawa entered their room and saw (M/n) on his study desk, only to find him reviewing his notes.

"(M/n)-chan! Let's cuddle!" Oikawa cheered. (M/n) didn't answer or even looked at him.

Oikawa pouted 'where's my 'not now Tõ-kun' answer..?' He thought. Oikawa hugged (M/n) "is (M/n)-chan angryy?" He asked.

No answer.

Oikawa huffed "fine then! I'll just go to iwa-chan's!" He stomped away and slammed the door.

A few minutes later..

"(M/nn)-chaan i'm sorry for whatever i did please forgive meee!!" Oikawa opened the door after waiting minutes for (M/n) to stop him from going to iwa-chan's.

"Did i do something..? Are you in a bad mood? I love you (M/n)-chaaaaan"

"..''

"...."

"Does this mean i can flirt with gir-" "ABSOLUTELY NOT" (M/n) gave up before Oikawa could ask his stupid question.

"Yaaaaay! (M/n)-chan is talking me agaaaaaain!"

"

Curse you Oikawa.."

Ushijima Wakatoshi
(Long)
(M/n) wanted to try something, The Silent Treatment on the loving and caring Ushijima Wakatoshi.

He wanted to know what his lovebug of a boyfriend would do or say and started first thing in the morning after breakfast.

It was gonna be painful but it was worth a try.

"(M/n)..." Ushijima called when he finished washing the dishes. No answer from the shorter male.

Ushijima tilted his head 'where did (M/n) go..?' He thought. He dried his hands and went to find his boyfriend.

(M/n) was on the couch on his phone, Ushijima had a confused face, (M/n) should've heard him from he kitchen..

Ushijima poked (M/n)'s head, the male didn't budge or answered. Ushijima found his new behaviour weird.

It was like he was ignoring him, an idea popped on Ushijima's head. Thinking he might've done something wrong.

"(M/n).." He sat on the couch with him "did i do something wrong?" He tried to look into (M/n)'s eyes but (M/n) was looking down on his phone.

In that moment Ushijima felt like he was bring an annoyance to him, he sighed "whatever..i did wrong..i'm sorry.." Ushijima lowered his head.

(M/n) bit his lip in response, trying not to react to his boyfriend's cuteness and he felt really bad but still wanted to keep going.