caught singing in the shower (you)

Requested by kharmacam

The songs are onky parts and i skipped it to suit the scenarios oki

Oikawa Tooru
(Song: E.T.)

(M/n) was taking a bath in the bathroom, Oikawa was waiting, Oikawa began to hear something coming thought the bathroom.

"You're so hypnotizing~ could you be the devil~ could you be an angel~"

(M/n) was lightly singing, it surprised Oikawa, he quickly got his phone out to record.

"Take me~ t-t-take me~ wanna be a victim ready for abduction~" he sang.

Oikawa noticed the lyrics and was confused of how it didn't suit him.

"Boy, you're an alien~ your touch so foreign-"

"ALIEN?? WHERE?! ARE YOU TRYING TO BE ABDUTED?! LET ME COMEE" He knocked on the door aggressively.

It shocked the male "eh? SHUT UP! there aren't any aliens! I was just singing- er- n-nothing!" The male blushed.

"Aw..but you sang..YOU SANG AND IT WAS SO CUTEE"

"URUSAI!"

Ushijima Wakatoshi
(Song: Love story)

"We were both young when i first saw you~ i close my eyes and the flashback starts- i'm standing there~"

(M/n)'s singing got the attention of his tall lover, Ushijima stopped and listened to his melodic voice.

"On a balcony in summer air~ see the lights, see the party, the ball gowns~ see you make your way throught the the and say hello~"

_________________________

After your bath you opened the door you walked out only to be surprise d with your boyfriend whom was leaning on the wall.

"Waka-kun!..were you waiting?" H asked him sheepishly.

"You have a great voice.." Ushijima complimented, (M/n) blushed but smiled "t-thank you Waka-kun"

"You should sing more.." He suggested "well..maybe i will but only for you!"

Kuroo Tetsurou
(Song: Learn to meow english ver)