telling their team an embarrassing story of them

Requested by: Alabama_10000

Oikawa Tooru

"Hey (L/n)! Is there any embarrassing stories of captain??" Matsu and makki asked, which got the attention of the other members.

"Well.."

Flashback

Oikawa was trying to find (M/n) he looked around the park, he saw a familiar (H/c) haired male, he quickly run to him and hugged him, little did he know to wasn't him.

The (h/c) haired stranger looked at Oikawa shocked and confused "daddy who is that?" A little girl asked.

"A-AH! SORRY I THOUGHT Y-YOU WERE MY BOYFRIEND AHH SORRYYYYY" Oikawa let go and bowed apologetically.

(M/n) saw the scene and laughed genuinely at his boyfriend's stupidity, Oikawa saw his boyfriend and ran to him.

"O-oi! Don't laugh! Its wasn't funny..!" Oikawa said embarrassed. Though he was admiring (M/n) and how he laughed, it was his first time hearing him laugh so cutely.

Flashback end

Matsu and makki were laughing on the ground, the others laughed and teased Oikawa.

Oikawa was embarrassed and annoyed Uwah!! (M/n)-chan so mean! Why did you tell them!!"

Ushijima Wakatoshi

"Any embarrassing stories of Wakatoshi-kun??" Tendou suddenly appeared which startled (M/n).

"Wah! O-oh..hmm yeah actually" he smiled nervously "Oo~ do tell!"

The rest of the team went to (M/n) to hear something the great Ace was embarrassed about.

"It started when.."