first Date (part two)

Kuroo Tetsurou

(M/n) was in his house, he was in his pajama clothes, not planning on going out his house.

Unfortunately there was a knock on the door, (M/n) lazily went other to the door "yes?" He asked with a frown.

"Hello! Wanna go on our first date?" Kuroo asked with excitement.

"No" (M/n) shut the door.

_________________________

Yeah that's it bai

.

.

.

Jk

Kuroo looked shocked, he knocked on the door again "go away!" (M/n) said from the other side.

"I won't go away! Let's go on a date!!" He plead "what's the point of dating me without going on a date!!" He crossed his arms.

He got a point, (M/n) huffed and opened the door "come in, i'm gonna get dressed" he said and walked away.

"Close the door after you get in!" He shouted and disappeared in his room. Kuroo went in his small house, closing the door behind him.

He was impressed that it the house was pretty clean, he went to the living room and sat down.

The TV was on, it seemed that (M/n) was watching some anime and happen to be interrupted by him.

(M/n) came back wearing outdoor clothes, he lazily tapped his shoulder "let's go Kuroo-kun"

"Aww why don't you call me by my first name?" He suggests "does it matter?" (M/n) questioned as he turned the TV off, they went out.

"Of course it does!" Kuroo crossed his arms, (M/n) sighed "fine but i'll call you Tetsu-kun..your name is too long"
"Fair enough"

"So where will our date be?" "The cinema" he answered. (M/n) smiled "ah okay" he liked watching movies.

They went to the cinema and got some popcorn and drinks "what movie?" He asked.

"Detective pikachu" kuroo smirked "seriously?! I've been dying to watch that!" (M/n) excitedly cheered.

"Glad you are!" Kuroo grinned, went in the doors and took a seat, the movie was just about to start.

____________________________

In the middle of the movie Kuroo had something up his sleeves.

(M/n) was so focused on he movie, Kuroo looked to the side, he fake yawned and rose his hand, he slowly brought it down and placed it down (M/n)'s shoulder but failed down (M/n) bent down to grab something in his bag.

Again an attempt was made,
Kuroo tried to sync with (M/n)'s hand when geting popcorn to 'accidentally' touch hands.

Yet again he failed, (M/n) was quick with his movements. Kuroo tried and tried and kept missing his chances.