𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7 - 𝓘𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼

Levi's POV
I had just agreed for both Mine and Elena's kingdoms to be at peace with each other. Deep down I still had anger about her mother mustering mine. But I know that it wasn't Elena's fault that her cold-hearted mother murdered mine. Also she did kill her Mother to make a replacement for mine... So I figured it would be better to put our differences aside and become at peace.
Unfortunately I have to have a meeting with Kenny about this situation to get the final say. Which I guess won't end in a positive manner.
I sighed knowing that this could turn bad really quickly. But I decided to push that feeling aside and continue with the night.
I looked over at Elena and realised how rare she is. Her white silky hair tied up out of her way. The way her skin glistened every time she moves showing how smooth it is. Her pale but bright blue eyes standing out from the crowd. Shining like a thousand jewels. A truly rare beauty.
Any man would be lucky to have her as his wife. But I doubt that she would settle that easily. She's a warrior. A diamond in the rough. A very rare type of princess and female to find.
She wouldn't back down without a fight. That's why she's named the ice assassin. She as cold as ice and everyone hates her when she's on the battle field.
I turned my attention away from her and noticed her father, King Caesar heading in my direction.
I put on a polite smile and bowed. Showing my sign of respect and peace to him.
"At ease boy your royalty too don't forget that young man." He announced his iced blue eyes staring into my steel-grey ones.
"But you're majesty I have to treat you with respect. After everything my kingdom has put you through the least I should do is pay my respect to the kingdom that's fighting two wars. So I would like to apologise on behalf of the Ackerman Kingdom. I am truly sorry for making this pointless war. I hope you could find it in your gratitude to forgive us your highness" I announced. I bowed again. After saying that I sighed. I didn't show it but I was actually nervous talking to the king and apologising suddenly.
"Apology accepted Levi"
Once those words left mouth I stood there looking shocked. I quickly changed my expression seeing as though my mask my covered half of my face.
"Thank you your highness..." I said he gave me a formal hand shake and proceeded to greet more of his guests. I stood there dumbfounded trying to process what just happened. The king just accepted my apology and didn't get mad!
I stood there thinking and didn't even notice the girl stood in front of me.
"Hello are you Prince Levi?" She questioned. I didn't like speaking to people I didn't know so I gave her short replies since I couldn't see her face.
"Yes I am." My eyes narrowed curious into what she wanted but still in high alert.
"I have a message from King Kenny Ackerman." She announced.
I stare at her suspiciously but gave her the cue to go on.
"He says that you have to come back to the castle. Immediately." She said. I gave her a quick nod and headed over to Elena to say my goodbyes. She may have been a stranger but if Kenny personally set a messenger then it must be important.
"Princess Elena I would like to thank you for your invite to this extravagant masquerade ball. Unfortunately I have to leave on urgent business abut I hope to see you soon" I grabbed her hand and kissed it. She didn't say anything but just smiled and nodded giving me the signal to go. I smiled and walked away.
Unaware of what I was going to find back at my castle...