𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8 - 𝓐 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 & 𝓪 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰

Kenny's POV

I was waiting in my office getting very impatient at the fact that the brat isn't back at the castle yet. Has he taken a liking to the Richardson kingdom? I hope not. Then my plan would be destroyed... Just as I was thinking a knock on the door brought me back to reality. I shook my head and prepared to hear what the person had to say.

"State your name and business now." I said very sternly. I'm mainly known as the cold hearted king and don't show sympathy to anyone, not even my nephew.

"Its Levi now may I come in I have something to say." He answered.

"Very well come in."

The door opened revealing a dressed up Levi with a mask in hand.

"How was the party? You didn't get too attached to the Richardson's kingdom did you?"

"It was quite pleasant to be honest. But while its just me and you why don't you drop the formalities and start talking crap like you always do Kenny."

After that comment my blood started to boil. Out of rage I shouted.

"You insolent brat! Hasn't anyone taught you to use manners when you are around a king! Who do you think you are boy!"

"Levi Ackerman that's who I am. The broken prince that lost his Mother years ago and the prince that wants to end this stupid war"

"What?"

"You heard me Kenny. Me and the princess made a decision that both of our kingdoms would create the peace treaty like we had all of those years ago."

"You fool! Do you have any idea what you've done? Now my plan has been ruined!" I screamed at him. Spit flying out of my mouth and onto the floor. The rage building up in my face as it turned red and my veins were popping out.

Levi's POV

I had never seen Kenny so angry before. To be honest it actually kind of scared me.

"What plan Kenny? What have you got up your sleeve this time! This long going war is pointless. What are we fighting for anymore its just a waste of lives!" I shouted at him. I remained calm up until this point.

"Sit down Levi."

I nodded my head and sat down like he said.

"Many years ago before your Mother was murdered, king Caesar and I had came to an agreement that you and princess Elena would marry when you were both old enough. A peace treaty was made between both kingdoms until the queen of the Richardson kingdom murdered your mother. I was sent into a blind rage and cut off the peace treaty and cancelled the wedding. King Caesar sent me a letter apologising for something that he didn't even do. I was too mad to even think about forgiveness so I declared war against the kingdom." He sat and started at me intently his voice full of regret.
"So you did all of this out of rage?"
"Yes Levi. I did. If I could turn back and redo time I would change most of my life decisions. But I am thankful that you have created a peace treaty between our kingdoms." He answered honestly.
"I will have to inform Caesar and Elena of this news. I'm sure they will be delighted to hear what I have to say"
"Levi Wait. Before you do that arrange a meeting between our kingdoms to make the peace treaty official. I want to meet the princess and her father. It has been many years." He announced. I nodded my head a slightly smiled showing him that I was great full.
I bowed in respect and walked out of the door, shutting it behind me.
I walked to my room. Opened the door. Changed into some more comfortable clothes and later on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.
"So Elena was my last fiancé then huh?" I smirked slightly.
I want to have another battle with her. But this time less violent.
However I also have to start looking for a suitor. I'm over the age to marry and I have to do it quick...
In the middle of the night...
I was sleeping soundly for once and was unfortunately disturbed by a weird noise. I stretched and sat up looking around the room wondering where the noise was coming from. I shrugged my shoulders and got out of bed.
I headed over to the drawer and pulled out a pocket knife in case of emergencies. I shoes and started to slowly move around the room. As I saw walking I heard footsteps. This caught my attention.
A flash of ginger caught my attention. I put my guard up in case anything bad we're to happen. Out of nowhere a flash of silver was flung across the room. I instantly knew what it was but reacted to slow. Causing the object to pierce straight through my skin and stab my upper chest. I fell to the ground and screamed in pain.
The throbbing getting worse everyone I made a slight movement. I heard a giggle and more footsteps.
"Oh Levi I didn't want it to end like this." The voice said. It was very feminine.
"Who the hell are you!" I shouted. I only got another giggle as a reply and this started to annoy me.
Then I started to piece it together. Ginger hair. Short. Female. Petra.
It clicked.
"Petra?" I called out hoping to not hear her answer.
" yay! You guessed correctly. Now for your reward. I either kill Tempe princess of the Richardson kingdom and or you marry me" she said with a sickening sweet voice. Her sadistic smile going straight through me.
"What the hell? What drove you to this extent? I've not done anything to you so why have you just attacked me and not to mention put me on the verge of death?" I called out.
"Because I saw you at the party with the white haired princess. Your "ex fiancé" that didn't even know you were to be married until her mother killed yours" she stated the look in her eyes held anger. I stare at her confused signalling her to go on.
"She was getting too close and comfortable for my liking towards you. So I decided to take action and do things my way my prince"
"Why though? She's fine nothing wrong! All of that is in the past. We have a peace treaty with them. Why the sudden need of violence!"
"Because your mine and nobody else's..." she whispered.
"And nobody will take you away from me. That's why we're leaving the castle to a place where they can't find you..."
I tried to grab her but was hit hard at the back of the head causing me to blank out. I fell to the ground and was soon greeted by darkness.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Comment what you think x