𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18 - 𝓐 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓾𝓽

Nobody's POV

The army was drawing in closer as Elena and Levi were making their escape. Moon was running at an incredible pace to get them to safety. Their war cries getting louder as they were getting closer to the enemy. Swords drawn and adrenaline running through their veins.

They had the advantage. They had to kill the royals. They ruined everything and they wanted revenge.

Elena's back was covered in blood from her wound. Levi held onto her for dear life as they headed into combat. She held onto the reins and got her sword at the ready. Soldiers were piling in like a tsunami coming onto land. Sweeping everything away in its path.

The soldiers were right in front of them as they charged towards them. Swords swinging trying to get to them. Elena got her sword and struck it amount the large group. Knocking them over like dominos. Moon kept charging forward. Trampling over men who were on the floor in pain.

She kept swinging her sword at all a of the men that came in her way. She was tired. Nobody's touched her yet. She's crushing everyone in her path. Levi's holding on as she swings her body around taking down the enemy. He's pulling her close my the waist because he feels useless. His shirt covered in her blood.

Suddenly Moon came to a halt causing Elena to nearly get thrown off of her. Levi held onto her tightly preventing her from falling. More soldiers surrounded them as she quickly regained her posture. She got a good grip of the blade and swung it around cutting people in the process. She kept doing this for about a minute as Moon was still kit moving. She kept giving the mare small kicks to get her going but she wouldn't move. A soldier grabbed onto Levi's arm and started dragging him off of the horse. Elena swung around and punched him in the nose. He stumbled back and fell on the ground.

Levi saw a glimpse or silver flash in the light.

"Elena look out!" He shouted. Before she could react the dagger went straight to her heart. He eyes widened as she dropped her sword to the ground and fell back on Levi.

"You bastards I'll kill whoever did this to you!" He screamed in pure rage.

"W-we need reinforcements Levi..." she whispered as blood dropped down from the wound. Her head was rested on his shoulder as she was taking in raspy breaths. The wound from earlier didn't make things better earlier either...

"We need to get you to safety first.
I can't have you dying on me now can I?" He whispered into her ear. She let out a low laugh soon followed by a groan. Blood trickled down the side of her lips as her consciousness slowly slipped away from her. He took the reins out of her hands and placed them in his. He kept his arms secure around her waist so that she didn't fall off of Moon.

He gave Moon a harsh kick which made her jump. She jumped up onto her hind legs nearly causing Levi to lose his balance and fall off with Elena. The horse landed back on the ground and started galloping again. Knocking all of the soldiers down in her way. Elena on the other hand had something else up her sleeve.

"Violent Violin form" she whispered her sword disappeared and so did her armour. She grabbed ahold of the violin and played a very high note. She turned the volume so that it would reach Kenny so that he would get the signal to send the army for backup.

Suddenly roses flew up into the sky. Blue ones to be exact it created a large circle and a dark blue void coloured the inside. In a flash Kenny appeared on his horse with a sword in hand. He charged forward towards the army and started slaying the soldiers. The sound on wires caught Levi's attention as the cadets came out of the void. They got into combat mode and started fighting the army.

"Your really full of surprises aren't you Princess?" He said to her as she nodded slowly. Fatigue took over her body as she fell into a deep slumber. Levi started to panic as he didn't know what was happening to her.

"LEVI! IM GLAD YOUR OKAY! IS ELENA OKAY?" He shouted over to him as he skated the soldiers near him.

"NO SHES BEEN SHOT IN THE BACK WITH AN ARROW AND STABBED IN THR HEART WITH A DAGGER! I NEED TO GET HER OUT IF HERE NOW!" He screamed towards his uncle. Kenny nodded his head and signalled for Levi to go forward. Moon kept running forward as the path was clear.

"You better stay alive Elena's because I don't know what I would do if you die... For fuck sake you better not die on me princess or you'll have hell to pay!" He whispered harshly into the unconscious girls ear.

"We will make it out of here alive. I promise you that Elena"

Well that's the end of another chapter! Hope you enjoyed it x