𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23 - 𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓲'𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Levi's POV

"The meeting has come to a close. Thank you for your time everybody you may feel free to leave." As soon as Kenny said that I was going straight to Elena. I haven't seen her all day so I wanted to surprise her.

I passed her father and greeted him.

"Hello Caesar, hows your day going?" As much as so may seem like an ass I've always had a thing for being nice towards people I know. So since Caesar will be my father in law I treat him with respect.

"Good day Levi! I'm doing great thank you how about you? I heard that you were in a meeting for a few hours?" I sighed and looked at him tired.

"Yes that's correct we had to attend a meeting which was 3 hours long and don't tell my uncle this. But it was a waste of my time" he chuckled and patted my shoulder.

"I know who you're going to see. She's probably in her room cleaning her armour or something. She seemed like she was in a hurry to get away this morning. But I think that she'll be alright" I nodded to him and we said our goodbyes. I then continued to make my way to Elena's room.

I finally made it to her room and knocked on the door three times. However, there was no answer. I furrowed my brows in confusion. I shouted her name but again. No answer.

I started to get worried. I tried to open the door but it was locked I grunted in frustration.

"Elena If you don't unlock this door I will kick it down!" I shouted angrily. I aren't angry I'm just worried.

There wasn't an answer. So I kicked down the door. After a few attempts the door cane crashing down. I wiped my fore head from the sweat. I started to walk in but immediately stopped in my tracks. My eyes widened.

I did something that I haven't done since my mother died. I cried. I was crying at the sight in front of me.

She was later on the ground with blood all over and a sword through her chest. I rushed over to her and took the sword out of her chest. I then started to apply pressure to the wound.

I placed my ear to her mouth to see if she was breathing.

She wasn't.

I took her in my arms and placed her body on my lap.

"Why did you have to leave me?" I whispered into her ear. Her eyes were closed as she looked peaceful even in death.

"WHY ELENA! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF!?" I screamed the tears kept running down my cheek. I caressed her cheek and stroked in gently feeling her smooth skin against my finger tips. It took me back to last night. The way she squirmed when you touched her. The way her breath hitched as you spoke loving words to her. I'd never seen anyone more beautiful.

The divine maiden who was unbeaten was completely under my control. I was the one to take her and claim her as mine.

My body was shaking to my uncontrollable sobbing and pain. Who caused her this pain? What if it was me?

I kept screaming her name over and over again. Begging for her not to leave me alone. Suddenly I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned around to find Kenny side eyed as he looked at us.

"Levi... What happened...?" He barely made it above a whisper but I still heard him.

"She did this to herself. The door was locked so I kicked it down to find her later on the ground covered in her own blood and that sword through her chest." He immediately cane over to me and put an arm around me in comfort.

"Something must've caused her to do this... I need to get Caesar in here now. Just stay here with her I'm sure that's what she would've wanted" and with that Kenny rushed off to find her father.

"Elena Richardson I love you so much... I swear I will kill the person who made you do this" I gave her and kiss and kept her close to me not ever wanting to let her cold body go.

Okay so that's another sad chapter done... I hope you enjoyed it! x