𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10 - 𝓐 𝓼𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭

Elena's POV
It was the next day and I was packing and getting ready for my long journey to the Ackerman Kingdom. Kenny had stayed over for the night as a guest to make sure that I arrived at his castle safe and unharmed.
Whilst I was still packing I heard a knock on the door.
Knock knock knock
"Who is it?" I called out. I want about to let anyone into my room unless it was something important.
"Your highness it's Mira. I'm here to prepare your outfit and your needs for the day" The muffled voice rang throughout the door entering my room.
"Enter" I shouted.
I didn't pay attention to where she was. I was too body packing everything that I will need for this trip.
"Your highness I could've done that for you. There was no need to go to such lengths." She looked at my concerned.
"I'll be fine Mira. Besides you can prepare my bath and my outfit whilst your here. Also send a butler up to prepare my breakfast with my Father and his guest."
She nodded her head and went off in a hurry to go do her duties.

"Well this is going to be long day..." I said to no one in particular.

After packing all of my clothes I decided that I would need to have for the journey. I went over to my bookcase and pulled out a specific book that blended in with the rest of them. the book made a clicking noise and before I knew it a secret passage way opened up revealing weapons and armour. All for different uses of combat. I only come in here when I know that I will be going into combat.

I sighed knowing that the journey was going to be a long one. I stepped inside the fairly large room and started scanning for different weapons. I found a sword, some daggers that will be good use for an assassination and a bow and arrow. I packed them Into a separate bag so that my clothes wouldn't get ripped or damaged.

I heard Mira say that my bath was ready so I quickly came out of the room and shut the door behind me so that she wouldn't find it.

"Princess Elena? Are you there?" Her voice echoed throughout the large room. I went back to packing to make myself not look suspicious.

"I'm here Mira. Sorry I couldn't hear you. What did you say?" She looked at me relived and quickly regained her posture.

"Your bath is ready your highness. I have also informed the butler that you would like breakfast soon."

I nodded to her and headed to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and locked it so that nobody could get in. I stripped out of my nightgown and got in the bath. The warmth of the water instantly relaxing my body. I knew that I didn't have long so I got washed and got out.

Once I had dried myself off I got into the clothes that Mira had left out.

I walked out of my chambers and went to go and have breakfast with my father and Kenny.

I made my way down to the dining hall and took a seat next to my father.

"Good morning dear, did you sleep well?" My father looked at me with his infamous never ending smile that always creates a positive attitude at the table on a morning.

"I slept very well thank you an how about you Kenny? Was our hospitality up to your standards?" He looked at me and smiled gently.

"They were amazing, your highness"

After eating breakfast Kenny started up a conversation.

"As you may know my nephew was kidnapped yesterday and we didn't have any information. Well I have got some news. The head maid noticed that one of servants and assassins hadn't come to her shift today. Her name is Petra Ral, we don't know if she did commit this crime but we have a high chance that she has something to do with his disappearance."

I looked at him shocked. A maid that worked at the castle kidnapped her own prince? What a psycho...

"We are going on a mission tonight to retrieve him. We believe that this mission will not take long but we would like to get Levi back as soon as possible. Word hasn't got out about his disappearance yet and we plan to keep it that way. If word spreads then more people ay go after him." He said looking straight at me. I nodded my head and looked at my father to see if I could go. My father nodded and I walked out of the room.

Levi I'm going to get you back you can count on me.

Levi POV

I woke up with a really bad headache and in a place I don't recognise. I felt something tied around my hands and ankles. My mouth was covered too. I realised that I had been tied to a chair. I tried to move around but then felt an agonising pain in my chest.

Suddenly I remembered what had happened. Petra had stabbed me and kidnapped me. I started looking for ways out until I saw Petra stood in front of me looking down at me.

I growled at her and she cocked her head side ways in confusion.

"What's wrong my prince? Is the accommodations not up to your standards? Well I'm sorry but your going to have to deal with it for now" I furrowed my brows togethr in anger knowing that she had betrayed the kingdom and ungained my trust .

"You won't be going any time soon my dear. we're waiting on a particular someone to come and save you." She giggled as she said this.

I looked at her in confusion and she took off the piece if cloth that was in my mouth.

"Why are you doing this Petra? What has the kingdom ever done to you!" I shouted at her she looked away as I said this. I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"You went to snow whites ball that's what. You talked to that pretty little princess and cheated on me!" She screamed at me as tears fell from her eyes.

"Cheated? We were nevr in a relationship your pshycotic bitch!"

She walked over to me and slapped my cheek hard. I winced at the sudden pain but shrugged it off.
"I will have my revenge as the princess comes looking for you. Then she will find you tied up in this chair all alone and helpless. She'll come to let you free before I lead her into my own trap" She pulled out a knife and licked it whilst wearing a sadistic smile. I started screaming for someone to help me but she just stood there and laughed.

"Princess Elena Richardson will never know what hit her"

Thanks for reading this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it also go ahead and check out my other book "Humanities strongest team" x