𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14 - 𝓓𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷

Levi's POV - Past day
After Petra had left I heard a very loud song. There was meant to be nobody around here... Suddenly a violin started playing and shortly after there was a beautiful voice singing. I didn't recognise it at first but then I realised that it was Elena. She was the one singing the song. But how am I able to hear her?

Then it hit me. Before I was born there were three divine maidens. One from each kingdom. Nobody knew who they were but rumour has it that there was one more neon into the world. The last divine maiden. The other three tried to maintain the peace between the kingdoms. However, all of them failed. Resulting in them all dying...

The new maiden was said to be the strongest one that had ever been created. Only she could wield the power of all of the forms. There's a twist. After all of the years of waiting for another divine maiden she never appeared. Rumour also has it that she could never find an armour of weapons that she could wield. Because her power was so strong they could never produce an energy or high enough level or magic that could suite her abilities. Leaving the maiden useless. Nobody knew who she was u til the day she finally called out to everyone.

That divine maiden is Elena Richardson, Princess of the Richardson kingdom. I smiled slightly knowing that she was coming to rescue me. Petra doesn't stand a chance against an entire army and a divine maiden such as Elena. Not only that but the princess is also known as the best assassin in the country.

I could hear Petra groaning in frustration. Maybe she found out that Elena is the divine maiden? I shuffled uncomfortably in the wooden chair. Even though I'm being held hostage she is actually treating me really well which is surprising.

I sighed knowing that it would take Elena ages to find me so I decided to get some more sleep. Seeing as though I have insomnia I can rarely get more than four hours of sleep due to nightmares. So right now I'd the perfect opportunity to catch up on all of the sleep that I had lost. However before I fall asleep I need to tell Petra something important.

"Petra! Come here I need to tell you something!" I shouted to her. Almost instantly she was standing in front of me looking curious.

"What is it my prince. I know the living standards aren't the best but I can only keep you here for so long..." she mumbled.

"Okay so since your here. Clean this fucking place up it looks like someone just walked in and trashed the place whilst trying to find the toilet to have a shit." She looked at me shocked with the language coming out of my mouth.

"Well hurry up! I want to take another nap so do the cleaning quietly and effectively. This place better be spotless" she nodded and went to grab cleaning supplies.

Kidnapped and still making her do all the work... I miss my windex and cleaning supplies...

Elena's POV - present day

I had been riding for about two hours now and I haven't found anything. I was just wondering around effortlessly. Luckily it was still early in the morning so I still have most of the day left to keep searching. I had been searching without Lillith's help and now I'm thinking that it's better to just bring her out and guide me.

I pull my horse to a stop and she cane to a halt. I jumped off of the saddle and went to the bags. I opened up the one where Lillith was being kept and slowly grabbed ahold of her. She hissed at the sudden light but quickly adapted. I put her in the ground and told her to guide me to Levi. She hissed again and started walking. I didn't bother getting back in my horse so I just grabbed ahold of the reins and followed her.

I had been walking for about 30 minutes and my legs were aching a little. I sighed and decided to take a break. I grabbed my flask and took. Sip of water. I was currently in the middle of a beautiful woods with nowhere to go. I heard the rushing of water which caught my interest. I picked up Lillith and put her around my neck so she could hold on. I grabbed my horses rein and guided her over to the rushing water.