𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13 - 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂

Elena's POV
I woke up the next morning and had a good feeling about today. I rang one of the bells to signal the maids to come to my chambers. I noticed that Lillith hadn't come back yet. Which means that Petra has his Levi quite far away from the castle.

All of a sudden there was a knocking at the door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

The door opened revealing my personal maid Mira.

"Mira what are you doing here? I thought you were back at the castle assisting my father?" I looked at her in confusion and realised my eyebrow.

"Your father actually sent me here last night. He wanted me to bring your clothes and he also wanted me to watch over you and make sure your needs were taken care of." She gave me a sweet smile and I chuckled.

"Why does that sound just like that? Any way I need a bath preparing, my outfit ready and this letter taken to the king himself. Tell his majesty that I received it last night and that he should red it for himself. Do be quick because I have to get choose a horse and prepare all of my armoury and sort out the troops"

She nodded to me and rushed to the bathroom to prepare my bath. I went over to my desk and started doing paperwork regarding the peace treaty and the confirmation of sending an army out into the middle of nowhere.

I sighed knowing that this wouldn't be the end of paperwork. Mira came back and set my outfit down on the bed. She rushed into the bathroom and checked the bath.

"Princess your bath is ready! Be quick thought you have 30 minutes until you have to be in the meeting room with the king himself" I nodded to her and went into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the warm water. I wet my long hair and gave it a wash. I then quickly got washed and started to dry myself off.

I brushed my teeth and also started to dry my hair off. I rushed over to my drawer and out on some underwear. I rushed to Mira and quickly put on the corset. She pulled it tightly, I gasped for air but told her to keep going. Once my corset was done I put on my dress and put on my shoes. I told her to style my hair and keep it down so then it could dry off a little bit without anyone noticing. Whilst Mira was focusing on my hair I quickly put on some light make up. After applying some jewellery I was ready to go.

(Her outfit if you wanted to know what she looked like)I ran out of the room and went to the meetings room

I ran out of the room and went to the meetings room. The long halls made it hard to navigate where you were.

I finally reached the room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" the voice mumbled.

"Sorry I don't know if I'm late or early but I hope you can forgive me" I stood there and smiled.

"Oh Elena! I thought it was someone else. Sit down my child your early anyway." I sweat dropped when he said that I was early. I wasn't going to tell him that I had sent a snake out to go and find the location of Levi.

"Shall we start?" He nodded and sat up in his chair.

"So this letter you received last night correct?" I nodded for a yes.

"We need to be careful when discussing the plans then to the cadets. Anyone of them could be spies and we don't know anything about them"

"Exactly. I don't know what to do... I'm thinking about going on a solo mission..." I said the last part quietly and looked down at my lap.

"Pardon? I didn't hear the last part" I cringed when he didn't hear it the first time. I sighed held my head high and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I said I'm planning on doing a solo mission. It's already been decided. I'm picking my horse in about five minutes then I'm getting my armour ready. They enemy won't expect me to come alone. Besides she practically told me that she already had a trap set. I sent my assistant out to go and find the location of Levi last night. She hasn't come back yet but-" As I tried to finish what I was saying he interrupted me

"Elena! Listen to yourself! Have you gone mad? You can't go out alone! That's why I gave you full access to my army. We will defeat them together and why did you send out an assistant without of permission?" He raised his voice at me. I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Well you see the assistant actually belongs to me..." As I was saying this I heard a hiss.

"Did you hear that? Elena be on your guard it sounded dangerous..."

"Oh hey there!" He looked at me weirdly and was going to tell me to stop until I felt something slither up my leg.

"Took you long enough. I hope the journey wasn't too bad, anyway Kenny this is my assistant. She has found Levi's location and is going to show me where it is right now" He looked at me shocked. I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards the door. I curtsy and walk out shutting it behind me.

I went to the stables and picked out a horse. It was grey with white spots dotted all around its body. I grabbed the horse tack and out in the main pieces. Then I grabbed the armour and applied that to her so that she is protected.

"Okay all geared up. Now it's just time for a name... How about Moon? Okay that's sounds decent" I put some bags on the sides to carry my things in then I got into the saddle.

I kicked the her side gently signalling her to move. I went into the court yard where Kenny was stood waiting.

"I know I can't stop you but if you need anything just use the same song that you used yesterday. I'll take that as a signal if help. If I hear it I'll send the army your way and I'll be leading it." I gave me a serious expression. I nodded and smiled.

"I will. If I'm in any trouble I'll use that exact song." He looked pleased with my answer.

"Take care of yourself and be safe. Please bring my nephew home safe to me Elena, if there's anyone I can trust for the job it would be you" he gave me a wave as I started to walk out of the courtyard. I had Lillith tucked in one of the bags so that she can tell me where to go.

Levi... I'm coming for you...

Wow I know this chapter may be a bit boring but I promise that there will be some sort of action in the next one!