𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12 - 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮

Petra's POV

I watched silently as my love slept away his troubles. Having him here with me is a dream come true. I know some people say that I'm crazy for committing a crime like this, but I do it for the love of my life. That princess needs to be eradicated from his life and I plan to do that.

I patched him up whist he was sleeping so that his wound could heal. I didn't want to stab him but I had no choice... I wouldn't be able to take him away with me to this wonderful life.

I didn't know what was going to happen when that princess cane here but I can definitely say that I've came prepared.
I heard my prince waking up from his slumber so I decided to go and talk to him for a while about killing that princess.

"Good morning my dear prince. Did you sleep well?" He was still half asleep so I didn't expect him to reply too quickly.

"Well If you'd let me out of this chair and allow me to go back to my home I would sleep just fine" he scowled at me. I only smiled and giggled at him.

"Oh don't say such harsh words I'm sure you love it here with me. You'll love it even more when I kill that princess right in front of your eyes. I am the kingdoms best assassin after all" i lifted my eyebrow at his expression. His eyes narrowed and brows were furrowed showing signs of anger towards me.

"Your wrong." He commented. Venom laced throughout his voice even though he was in pain. I looked at him in disbelief. I am the best assassin in the kingdom...

"Your the second best. I'm first but if you were going to go up against Elena you wouldn't stand a chance" I growled at his comment.

"I'll let you know that she isn't as strong as me. If she were strong then I would've seen my her in the battlefield. Who knew that fighting two kingdoms would have this much affect on her?" I chuckled in delight. My lips curved upwards into a smile.

"You know about the other kingdom? How would you know? Only people with court ranks can know this sort of information"
"Let's just say I'm a double agent" I gave him a big smile as his face turned into pure shock.

"I work for your family and the other kingdom that she is still at war with"

"You bitch! Not only did you commit the crime of kidnapping but you've also committed treason!" He shouted at me. I winced at his harsh tone of voice.

"So just remember who has the upper hand. Because we have information about what she's going to do when she comes to your rescue"

"There are more double agents?" He asked in disbelief.

"More than you would know" I laughed sadistically and left him alone in his cell.

Elena's POV
It was my first day in the Ackerman Castle and it was also time for me to meet the squad that I will be working with.

I walked down to the training grounds and scanned the cadets. They were all chatting amongst themselves and didn't notice that I was there. They were all noisy and didn't take any precaution to what could happen to them.  I wanted to play around with some of my new toys that were gifted to me by Kenny himself.

Flashback
"Elena!" A certain king shouted to catch my attention. I turned around and looked at him.

"Yes your majesty?" I questioned him. I raised my eyebrow in curiosity.

"I noticed that you have being some small weapons with you I suppose?" I looked at him and nodded.

"Yes I have they were only to be used when I was rescuing Levi. They're not much but I don't fight a lot so I don't own any armour that is suitable for me or my tastes..." I looked down in embarrassment. My cheeks slightly red. He chuckled and said.