𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25 - 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓽𝔂

Time skip - 1 year later

Nobody's POV

It's been a year and lots of events have happened.

Elena and Levi got married and now they are preparing to take over the Ackerman and Richardson kingdoms. These two kingdoms had become the worlds strongest powerhouse. The divine maiden and  the strongest Assasin in the country.

Ever since that day that Elena awoken there had been no war. No signs of violence from Erwin Smith or Petra. However they didn't let their guard down. Elena had gotten stronger. Strong enough that she could wield the strongest demon armour. She was the only divine maiden that could wield both powers at such a young age.

This brings us to this day. The day they plan to kill Erwin Smith and bring peace to all of the kingdoms.

They would finally get to live in peace. Knowing that they wouldn't have to live in constant fear of being attacked. That is what Elena thrives for. She fought for her country and for her husbands. She wanted people to come together as one of celebrate humanity.

Erwin also had a plan. The queen had been helping in making her husband stronger. Elena May have the powers naturally but she lacks the strength compared to Erwin. His wife Hanji Smith was known for her knowledge in science. She had been creating formulas for her husband to get unnaturally strong. There was a high risk for what the pair were doing but in the end it would be worth it.

So here they are.

On their horses riding towards the battlefield. The sound of marching echoes throughout the lands letting people know there was going to be chaos.

Erwin was on his white steed looking over at the extremely large army. They lacked in numbers. He thought. He smirked as he saw the white haired beauty and the raven haired prince. He saw her transform into a form with a scythe in it.

(Her new form)

(Her new form)

Levi raised his hand and shouted charge. Their army started running forwards swords in hand. Erwin smirked at their facial expressions. He raised his hand and pointed forwards. The soldiers understood the signal and started running as well.

The sounds and clashing and screaming could be heard from miles away. The smell of death stenches the battlefield as a blood bath was quickly occurring.

Elena had got off of her hose and was fighting everyone who came I her way. The new form helped her block attacks from all around her body. She had also infused another form with the death scythe. This form was a mixture of the Holy book and the death scythe. Two completely different and complex magics joined together to create the ultimate form.

She kept spinning the scythe around her body quickly so that the sword would fly out of the soldiers hands. Whenever the took a step the blue thorns from her blue roses would emerge from the ground. Keeping  soldiers in their place as they slowly got killed off like insects stuck in a spiders web.