𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20 - 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Nobody's POV

It's been a week since Elena went into a coma. Levi hasn't been the same around the castle. He's always been in high alert when being on his own. Kenny has arrived home the next day after Levi came back to the castle.

The war between the kingdoms has been put to rest since the Ackerman kingdom won the battle thanks to Elena's skills.

Caesar didn't speak or see Levi after their discussion after he gave Levi his blessing.

And no news was heard about Petra the other kingdom. Nobody knows if she's dead or alive but either way she won't be a threat to the kingdom anymore.

Once again Levi was sat next to Elena waiting for her to wake up. He had been there for days and her condition hasn't changed. Until now...

Elena's POV

Ugh my head is killing me right now...

I opened my eyes to be met with an unfamiliar place. I looked around and I was met with a sleeping Levi holding onto my hand. I remember everything that happened. I passed out on Moon as we made our escape from the battle field.

My body was still soar because the wounds were still quite fresh. I tried to sit up until I felt Levi grip my hand tighter. I heard him mumbling something.

"Elena no... Please don't die.." he was breathing heavily and started to shake a little. I sat up silently grunting in pain.

"Levi! Hey wake up!" I started shaking him even though I was in pain. He shot straight up eyes wide as a bead of sweat dropped from forehead.

"What happened? Wait Elena your awake!" He gripped my shoulders and buried his head in my chest. My eyes widened in his actions.

"Hey are you okay? You sounded like you were having a nightmare... Do you want to talk about it?" He didn't move but I wrapped my arms around his head and stroked his hair. This seemed to calm him down.

"Not particularly, I'm just glad your awake as all you had me worried" his breath tickled my skin. I noticed that I was still in my violent violin form but that didn't bother me.

"How long was I out for?"

"A week but I'm just glad your okay. After you passed out on me I got worried but it was from a loss of blood and exhaustion"

"Sorry to make you worried. So I'm guessing that I have to take it easy for the next few days then don't I?" As I was asking him the question Kenny walked through the doors of the infirmary. Levi quickly lifted his head from my chest and sat up straight. The smallest blush could be seen from up close probably due to embarrassment.

"Yep that means that Levi is going to be by your side at all times. Aren't you?" He looked at Levi with a glare.

"Of course I am who do you take me for Kenny?" He gave him a glare back. I looked at then confused and shrugged. However I shouldn't have done that because it pulled the stitches that were in my back. I groaned in pain and both of the men's attention was on me.

"Sorry just stretching my back I somehow forgot that I had stitches" Kenny let out a sigh and cleave out a low chuckle.

"For a fighter you sure are clumsy aren't you Elena?" He looked at me. My cheeks turned a little red. I poured and looked away from them both whilst crossing my arms together.

"Alight Kenny we get it now what do you want?" Levi questioned clearly irritated from being interrupted.

"Ah yes! I remember I came to see Elena to make sure she was okay but it seems like she's in perfect condition. Also you and Levi are fiancés again" And with that Kenny walked out of the room leaving me speechless and in pain.

"We're Fiancés?" I looked at Levi confused and he sighed.

"Yes we are were getting married at some point but it's a long time away. Your father and my uncle came to the decision that it would be best for the kingdoms. So yes you're my fiancé" he said bluntly. I still didn't have anything to say.

I grabbed ahold of his hand and smiled.

"If I have to marry someone I'm glad it's you my prince" he looked at me shocked but then a small smile came to his face.

"So am I"

He looked down at my lips and then back up to my eyes. I leaned in slowly as did he. Soon enough our lips met and we shared a loving kiss.

"Your father told me that you loved me. I'm guessing this is your way of confessing then Miss Richardson?" He raised his brow and smirked.

"I guess it is Mr Ackerman. So let me say it. Levi Ackerman I love you with all of my being and so promise to always stay by your side"

"And I love you too Elena" his lips crashed into mine again this time more passionate and hungry.

We pulled apart for air and I brought Levi into my embrace.

"I love you" He relaxed into my hug before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you too"

Nobody's POV - Outside the door

"What did I tell you Caesar! I knew they'd kiss!" Shouted Kenny even though he was told to keep his voice down.

"Okay fine you own the bet this time so here's your money" the white haired man handed Kenny the money before walking off.

"Our children are growing up aren't they Caesar"

"They sure are Kenny. I can say they will be one hell of a power house if anyone was to challenge them." Both kings agreed and decided to celebrate the night by drinking.

Leaving the lovers to have their moments.

Well that just happened! The couple is now official and will soon be getting married... but what happens next? Thanks for reading the chapter x