~T E N~

Harry flew out to London to start the Midnight Memories press circuit leading up to its release in a couple of weeks, meaning that Taylor is alone in New York for the VS fashion show. The blonde is so incredibly nervous about performing for the first time pregnant, especially since this will be the first time the world will really get to see her now sixteen week bump.

She's clearly pregnant now with no hopes of hiding it so she's been at peak awareness of every set of eyes on her the last few days. Today she doesn't have Harry by her side either so she's having to rely on Tree for her moral support.

It's a pretty surreal feeling for her to be surrounded by all of these gorgeous models as she's led back to her dressing room. She has a few friends here already but she's been a bit of a recluse ever since she found out about her pregnancy so she hasn't seen anyone in months.

They get inside and security brings Taylor's stuff as she gives them a kind smile in thanks. "I gotta pee again," she sighs as she pushes herself up, thanks to her little passenger she hasn't been getting much sleep at night and she's constantly on her feet during the day. "Then we've got to make a move to soundcheck, Tay," she nods as she goes into the bathroom, she's can't remember the last time she was this nervous to do the thing that she loves the most.

"Please be nice to mommy today, little one," she rubs the side of her bump with a nervous smile, she's still learning and she needs her little one to to give her a minute to figure out how this is going to work for them both.

She exits the bathroom again and Tree is still waiting so the redhead walks by her side as they go along to the stage for soundcheck. She walks into the models vanity area and immediately Cara pounces.

"Swift, it's been too long," she wraps her friend in a hug and Taylor laughs at the overexcited Brit, "careful, Cara, you're gonna knock me on my ass." She hugs the younger woman back before letting go and Cara shakes her head as she takes in Taylor's figure for the first time, "you're actually pregnant." The blonde runs her hand over her bump as she nods, "unless I mysteriously swallowed a watermelon." She always loves her friend's enthusiasm and she knew if anyone would be excited about this baby then it would be Cara.

Martha and Lily join them, both women cooing over her bump too as Taylor laughs, feeling increasingly more self conscious with every second. "Do you know what you're having? Dixie is so excited to see you," Lily is hugging her friend tight and Taylor shakes her head, "Harry wants to know but I wanna wait until the little one arrives." Technically she is at the point where she can find out so her and Harry have been talking about it more the last few days but Taylor would rather wait until the baby is born.

"Harry is pretty set on it being a girl though, he won't take no for an answer," she loves how much Harry wants a daughter but she adores the thought of them raising a little boy to be as sweet and sensitive as Harry is. "You guys are going to be the sweetest parents and you're going to have the cutest baby," everyone keeps telling them that and Harry always grins and nods but Taylor has a deep fear that she's not going to be good enough for her baby.

"We gotta go to sound check, Taylor," Tree taps her wrist as she hurries the blonde along and Taylor nods, "I'll see y'all later on." She says goodbye to her friends who all rush off to change and get ready and then she makes her way to the stage.

It's a little more relaxing for her to be around friends for this but she can't help her nerves. All the blonde can do is hope that her little love plays along and that the furious butterflies in her stomach settle once she gets onstage.

---

"Oh, I'm so sorry," taylor had been on her way back from seeing Lily and Martha when she runs into the tall figure in the hallway and she immediately reaches out to protect her bump from any impact. "It's fine, don't worry," she smiles sweetly at the flustered woman and the brunette gives her a soft smile in return, "Taylor, right? I'm Karlie."