~ F I F T E E N ~

December 18th 2013

The end of the Australian leg went off without a hitch. Taylor loves every second of tour, but she's so happy to finally have some time off to spend with her family before the last of the Europe shows next year. However, she's weirdly nervous as her plane touches down in England - the Swifts headed for Holmes Chapel to spend the holidays with the Styles' family. Their families have never spent time together before and it's been long enough since Taylor has seen Anne, Robin and Gemma - but she is glad to be back with Harry, even if it's only been a few days since he came home.

"Feeling alright, sweetheart?" Andrea smiles as she reaches out for Taylor's hand - the blonde lost in her thoughts as she stares out the window. "Yeah," she sighs as she looks back to her mom, giving her a soft smile, "I'm just a little nervous about facing them all five months pregnant - the last time I seen them we were about to break up." The beginning of their relationship was rough, part of her still can't believe they're actually back out in the world for everyone to criticise.

Andrea squeezes her hand, "I thought you'd been keeping in contact with Anne and Gemma? They've been great, haven't they?" Taylor nods as she runs her thumb over her bump, "but texting and a phone call every now and then, it's not the same as spending the next few weeks together." Taylor and Harry are staying in England for a little bit in the new year and Taylor's excited about the change but nervous because the paparazzi in London has always been so much harder for them to avoid.

"It'll be fine, honey, you just need to remember what you've got at stake this time," she moves her hand to her daughter's bump and Taylor nods as she does the same. She can't let anyone drive them apart this time, not with the baby in the picture now.

Andrea keeps a hold of her daughter's hand as the plane descends, squeezing it tight as the landing makes Taylor nauseous - the singer just hopes that her baby is a better flyer when they're born because it feels like she spends half of her life on a plane somewhere. "You look like you're going to chuck your guts up," Austin laughs as he passes his sister to get off the plane and Taylor gives him a glare, "you try hauling around another human being constantly, it isn't exactly a comfortable experience."

She waits until everyone else if off first and then grabs her purse and follows behind, smiling straight away as she spots the two cars on the tarmac - one with security and the other with Harry.

The Brit is already out of the car and waiting so as Taylor gets to the bottom of the stairs she goes straight to him. "Hello gorgeous," he smirks as he takes his girlfriend in a hug and Taylor pulls him into a kiss, "we missed you," she looks down to her bump as she pulls away and Harry's hands are already resting there. "I missed my girls," his smirk doesn't falter as he kisses her forehead and Taylor shakes her head, he's never going to let it go - not until their little one arrives.

Taylor let's him go and looks to her parents and brother as Harry goes to greet them. "My family are really excited to meet you all," he hugs Andrea and then shakes Scott's hand, Taylor rolling her eyes when he greets her brother - they get along really well and it can annoy her at times.

"We'll go with security and follow you two, give you a bit of time to catch up," Andrea winks at her daughter and Taylor smiles as she shakes her head, her mom knows that if anyone can calm her anxiety then it's Harry. He and Austin load their luggage into the cars, Harry refusing to let Taylor lift a finger for herself.

Harry leads the way as he drives through the English countryside - holding Taylor's hand tight as she holds her bump and watches out of the window. She loves the countryside but Cheshire in the winter is freezing so Harry makes sure to keep the heating up,

"Your mom called me last night, she wanted to tell me about the crib she found for your place," the blonde looks over to him and Harry raises an eyebrow, "how do you feel about that?" Taylor shrugs as she strokes her bump, "its a really sweet gesture, but it does bring up the question of where we're actually going to raise the baby." They haven't really talked much about it since there have been more pressing things, but either way they'd be keeping their child away from half of their family. "I assumed that you'd want to be in Nashville, at least when I'm gone - having your family around and all that."