Day 5 ( Against the wall ) Prt. 2

Rurik pushed his boyfriend to face the wall, earning a sudden grunt to come from Lotus. Rurik began to grind his hips into his ass, and sucking on his neck.

Earning soft moans to escape Lotus' mouth, "unh.. god.. why do I always fall in love with you all over again every time you.. do this to me..? ahh.."

"Heh. Good question, Cup. I fall in love with you all over again whenever you dominate me."

"Mhm, go on."

"Where you pin me to the bed, having me staring at your gorgeous body head to ass. Me getting a hard on just by watching you undress and begin to do what you do best~" Rurik says, softly into Lotus' 'ear'. Even Lotus felt goosebumps go across his spine. Causing him to arch his back into Rurik's chest. His boyfriend began to dig his fingers into his vertebra. Earning a sudden loud moan.

"AHhH!"

"Feeling you pin me to the point where I shove my neglected cock into your tight folds.. Feeling you beginning the ride, becoming quicker, and filled with much needed desire~ feeling how amazing you are on the inside. You hearing me say, 'do you feel good, Cup? Do you want me to make you feel more good when I cum inside that good pussy of yours?'" Rurik asked

"Oh God.. I love it when you talk like that~"

"Mmm, you do, hm? How about we take it up a notch?" Rurik asked, stripping Lotus of his clothes. "Mm, that's nice. That's real nice. You look good, Cup." Rurik trailed his hands up to touch his boyfriend's rib cage and going further up with one hand and the other ended up lending itself down  Lotus' dripping core.

Circling the smaller's clit with two of his digits. Causing Lotus' breath to hitch in his throat.

The taller kisses his neck, biting there for a short while. Earning Lotus to move his hips into Rurik's digits that had been on his clit,

"f..uck.."

"Mmn, my sweet little Gothy seems horny~"

Circling his digits faster onto Lotus' clit. "Unnh, d-don't call me that.. AHh~ fuck.. please just.. fuck me..~" Lotus' eyes had been lid with lust. Wanting to be taken into mere bliss. He had been needing Rurik to be inside him again.

He imagined it and moved his hips against Rurik's hand, arching his back and coming close to orgasm.

"Mhh.. Please..?~" Lotus begged,

Rurik tugged a condom out of his pants pocket, tearing it open, placing it on himself, soon to begin, lining himself up with Lotus' pussy.

He shoved his neglected cock into Lotus' dripping core, groaning loudly in satisfaction. "shit!~ you're still so tight around my thick cock.. Let's see how much you can take, mm?" Rurik asks, beginning to thrust his hips against his boyfriend's. Lotus gripped the wall, or well, so he tried to. ( kind of hard when there isn't anything else to grab onto ) Lotus moved his hips against Rurik, having his boyfriend thrust deep into him along with his pace getting quicker.

"Fuck, fuuuck~" Lotus' tongue lolls out of his mouth. His eyes lid up, drooling. Panting heavily, Rurik once again as of before. Tugged on Lotus' collar.

Choking Lotus suddenly to cause even the smaller to gag like he was sucking someone off. Rurik growled and thrusts deeply into the smaller.

Lotus' stomach bulged due to Rurik's deep thrusts, getting quicker and filled with lust. "Oh shit.." Rurik gave a audible moan, enough for Lotus to hear.

"Mmm, ahhh~"

"God.. C-Cup~ sh-shit..~"

Rurik breathed out a moan, clear enough for it to fill even the living room. His thrusts became faster and more uneven. Enough to push Lotus over the edge and orgasm hard onto his pulsing cock.

"AhHh~" Lotus pants heavily, listening to their summoned flesh clap together. "Mmm~ mhh--!" Rurik pulled his cock out of Lotus once he finished.

Lotus hadn't realized that Rurik had just finished. Inside of him. Or for what it seemed.

Lotus pants, clinging onto the wall, trying to catch his breath. "Rurik, did- did you just finish.. inside of me..?" Lotus asked, looking behind him. Not seeing a mess on him whatsoever.

He turned around, growling, continued, said, "You did. Didn't you?" In question. Rurik smirked and shook his head, pulling the condom off. Lotus of course didn't even hear Rurik put the condom on earlier due to his sudden heat.

".. how long did you have that on..?" Lotus would ask,

"I put it on  for your sake. I gave my word to your father that wouldn't get you pregnant until we were married, unless you're having second thoughts?" Rurik replied.

"You didn't answer my question, asshole."

"I put it on before we started fooling around."

"Smart, but-" Lotus paused,

"SAY SOMETHING NEXT TIME, WILL YOU-"

Rurik covered his mouth and snuggles him into his arms, carrying his boyfriend to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"I will, at least it wasn't inside you." Rurik said, opening the bathroom door. Setting Lotus down on the tub, filling it with water while Lotus just watched. The smaller watched bubbles form, chuckling.

"Bubbles?"

"Yup."

"What do I look like a girl to you?"

"So says the one that has a pussy summoned."

"YOU made me summon it!"

"And you loved it~"

Rurik replied, kissing the smaller on the 'lips' slowly. Suddenly the kiss felt passionate. Which was odd, even for Rurik.

Eh, it's whatever. Lotus told himself and pulled Rurik closer, kissing deeper. "Mm, God you taste like grapes~" Rurik teased. "And you taste like cigarettes, are you smoking again, Ru?"

Rurik had been in the mafia, obviously. He smokes not to look cool, but to ease his stress. But, he's all ready sort of dead to begin with. Being a skeleton and all. Gives you that trait.

Rurik sits beside him, turning the water off once the tub was full.

"Yeah, but who cares? Not like I can die, I'm a fucking skeleton."

"And I'm the fucking queen of England."

Joked Lotus, causing Rurik to smirk.

"Then you being the queen of England must make me king~~"

"You wish."

- - - -

Ooh! This is getting good. Also I'm thankful that there was more in this chapter than the last, and apparently this chapter was amazing to write. This stuff just comes to me naturally and I use to have to listen to music in order to write this stuff.

But, yeet! Here I am giving this chapter to you Fell!Poth fans.

*lenny face*

Cheers, sinners~♡

-Mr. Fãl